Reviews for Ashes
LadyWordsmith chapter 17 . 6/20/2010
Awww... gonna cry now. Beautifully depressing and gritty.
LadyWordsmith chapter 16 . 1/17/2010
Hi! I gotta agree, Edward always has horrible timing. ;)

Oh the twinges of guilt in this one! I love guilt. :) Especially Edward's. Though it's always tough to read when Winry ends up with someone else. *grins* Something about Ed all melancholy heehee...

Lovely! :)
Pensulliwen chapter 16 . 1/17/2010
Well you have officially made me depressed beyond all reason :
Saiyajin-Ohime-Thunder chapter 15 . 12/2/2009
Well, it's so good so far...

It's so short story each chapter anyway.

But it's so good. Well, there is so many words that I search in dictionary also. Ugh! I still need to study your words, it's so good words. Perhaps you should update because I want to know the next chapter!~

Take Care!~ Haibara Kawaii!~
midnightwaters chapter 15 . 10/20/2009
Wow that last chapter was just so cute and sad at the same time...Please update soon.
LadyWordsmith chapter 15 . 8/14/2009
Oh my! Yeah, that would really shake him up! Poor Ed.

Nicely done. :)
LadyWordsmith chapter 14 . 8/14/2009
Ah Edward, the king of noble self-sacrifice, even when it's not always needed.

Poor kitty! It reminds me of a foster kitten I had once who didn't make it. I still have his siblings.
LadyWordsmith chapter 13 . 8/14/2009
I really like this one, but it ripped at my heart with every line. Which is probably why I liked it so much! It was bittersweet agony.
LadyWordsmith chapter 12 . 8/14/2009
Edward, a true example of real knighthood. :) Indeed! Grit, snark, and keep fighting. Day after day til victory is won.

Real armor has battle dents! (And so does auto-mail.)

Very nice!
LadyWordsmith chapter 10 . 8/14/2009
Perhaps repetitive: but you have a way of rendering me down to tears and 'oh that's so sweet and so sad' with incredible ease. :)
LadyWordsmith chapter 9 . 8/14/2009
Heartbreak! 'This' is why there is fan fiction... because an empty reality like this is too painful to leave.

Beautifully written. :) I am loving these!
LadyWordsmith chapter 8 . 8/14/2009
I see I'm not the only one who loves this idea; Edward, Winry, unborn... the promise, the sweet moments. ;) These moments are so precious in real life too. They belong in every world.
LadyWordsmith chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I like both of these. :)

Winry has plenty of things to teach Edward doesn't she? :) Alchemy circles 'are' beautiful.
LadyWordsmith chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
And... fluff is gone. I'm back to sniffles. Poor Winry. The separation at the end is heart-breaking isn't it?
LadyWordsmith chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
Okay...now I feel warm and happy.

You capture nature so wonderfully in these. I love dealing with the natural. And these still, quiet moments are so preciously few. I love them.

How nice that they'll wait for Alphonse to play. ;)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »