Reviews for The Way of the Wind
XDXDXDXD
ME ENCANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NARUTO COMO DAMA DE HONOR XDXD
LongPastMidnight chapter 24 . 8/14
wow. just wow. the writing, the pacing, the characters, the worldbuilding, the depth... seriously one hell of an amazing piece of work.
melani18aguayo chapter 12 . 8/12
XDXDXDXD ESE ITACHI WE XD
Ino is just so annoying and cant help but make EVERYTHING about her and she has the audacity to call Sakura her best friend when she was a bitch to her for years and cant respect her enough to stay out of her fucking business.
Wingless Swan chapter 1 . 8/5
There is nothing adorable about a character telling a man no multiple times and being fucking ignored. It doesn't matter if she "really wanted it" or if her thoughts suggested that she was attracted to him. As soon as the word no is verbalized the persuer needs to fucking stop, and you wrote a whole story based on blatant sexism. Men will never own women, no matter what the case is. This wasn't adorable and it wasn't "hot". It's disturbing that people normalize this behavior.
MellowBring24 chapter 12 . 8/1
This chapter is adorable. Honestly, the whole story is amazing so far. Love your writing style!
sol y luna 0428 chapter 25 . 7/25
Simply fascinating ... I enjoy it chapter by chapter, word by word. Thanks for such a wonderful job. Pdt: this merits a second part where the 4 ninja war is evident
sol y luna 0428 chapter 19 . 7/25
Comment ... I do not want ... I want to continue reading !
sol y luna 0428 chapter 12 . 7/25
Oh, my God. Itachi is the perfect man hehehe
sol y luna 0428 chapter 10 . 7/25
Oh shit, I have not stopped reading. It is simply fascinating
sol y luna 0428 chapter 8 . 7/25
Oh .. I'm just fascinated
i like how sakura was so like mikoto with that power of suggestion thing. i wish you would write more. but i would love it more if it's neji saku this time.
Fahdza chapter 18 . 7/6
I love Shika so much lol
Kr1k4Uchiha chapter 25 . 7/4
My favorite Itasaku story of EVERYTHING and FOREVER!
Kgirl17 chapter 24 . 6/29
AH You know what I just thought? If Orochimaru is after Sasuke, when Itachi and sakura have kids, he will def be after them! It seems like he would have to die via Itachi before then haha
4,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »