Reviews for The Way of the Wind
torquewrench chapter 25 . 9/21
I love this so much, and consider this peak Itachi
ms.kunoichi chapter 1 . 9/18
you're one of the best!thank for you this wonderful story you made me soo hungry for more stories especially anything bout Sakura,Itachi and Sasuke..thank you keep the fire burning!
bichenta chapter 25 . 9/4
Oh, I loved your story. You constructed a very interesting Itachi. I really enjoyed his kind of insane personality hahahahahahahaha I really had fun with him, Mikoto and his genin team. I wished only that there were more of Itachi and his genin team. But this is still one of the best ItaSaku around :))))
koolkidSwaggy chapter 25 . 8/28
There’s so much I have to say about this story and the main thing is y’all did y’all THANG when y’all wrote this! I love it I loved the plot thank you so much for writing and publishing this!
Guest McGuester chapter 25 . 8/23
This is one of my favorite itasaku stories. Perfect build up and your writing is incredible! I love that Itachi is a little crazy. Thanks so much for writing this, I’ve read it twice now and it’s responsible for about 50% of my serotonin production during quarantine.
Shardaen chapter 24 . 8/22
So. I don’t know how many times I’ve come back to reread this fic. It is one of my favorites, and I just can’t get over how freaking good it is. I adore the plot development as well as the character development, it’s just all so so so so good.

Just the tension between Sakura and Itachi as well as her relationship w her two idiots, and her development from her genin days. Ugh I dont have enough words.
enjoythehigh chapter 25 . 8/19
Fourth time through, seriously my favorite fanfic!
Thatkeepsthestarsapart chapter 25 . 8/17
I know it’s been years since this story was completed but I just wanted to say: nearly ten years later and it made me smile so cheesily. What a ride! And I love this family dynamic between 7 because—that’s all we wanted those near 800 episodes of Naruto & Shippuden
Still feel like we were robbed of that feeling. And this gave it to me.

Loved loved LOVED reading every word!
Se-ono-waise-ilia chapter 25 . 8/10
I realize I'm reading and reviewing a decade late (I got a random kick from quarantine boredom to read Naruto fanfiction again, so I filtered what had the most favorites, and arrive at your story), but I must say this was so much fun to read! Your attention to detail for character development, relationship development (all relationships! I LOVED the relationship between Itachi and his mom! So sweet! And Sakura choosing Lee as her sparring partner, made so much sense and was the healthy relationship she needed!), and inclusion of so many culture/ geography/ fighting/ politics from the Naruto world! Such an impressive story! Hope you guys had fun writing it, and look back upon this experience with fondness and pride!
Oopsnoaccount chapter 25 . 8/5
Sorry, no account. However, I just wanted to let you know I love your story. I have been trying to find it for weeks to reread it! I could remember all the fun interesting little stories at the beginning of each chapter and little details from random chapters, but never enough to fully be able to do a Google search. I'm so happy I found it again! You both have put so much effort and creativity into a wonderful story, and I am so appreciative.
Ignore all those people who are complaining about changing the rating etc, they don't know what they are talking about. M rating is for more than just lemons especially since technically those are against site rules. Don't let idiots bum you out!
Cheers!
RamonaFlowers25 chapter 25 . 7/30
Well to anyone starting to read this let me warn you; there is no lemon. Yall really should change the rating to T
RamonaFlowers25 chapter 23 . 7/30
This story is really good and all, but I feel like it's going no where. Like, I would have rathered there have been lemons throughout the story, leqding up to a marriage. Instread we're looking forward to one lemon scene and maybe a wedding scene if we're lucky. I also think a few of the flash back scenes are pointless...i just feel like this story hadso much potential. It's really good and I hate to see it dwindled down to this.
RamonaFlowers25 chapter 14 . 7/28
Gurl if you don't get it together and start being sweet!
RamonaFlowers25 chapter 12 . 7/28
God he cooked for her and everything I COULDNT PAY MY HUSBAND TO COOK FOR ME. BE. NICE. SAKURA. Jesus.
I wasn’t going to read this story because I don’t ship Sakura with Itachi. But I have to say it was a good story although I can’t imagine a universe where Sasuke is there in the village and Sakura isn’t his! I really liked the writing and the clever dialogues although at time it was too clever, too much of a game and not enough emotions! Lastly I would have wanted to read an epilogue showing their married life :-) I agree with other readers that the rating barely deserves to be M but I am somehow grateful because I couldn’t visualize them together really! Hahaha
4,286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »