Reviews for The Way of the Wind
SheresaBlossom chapter 25 . 10/13
This was so so so soooooooo good!
LimitedEternity chapter 25 . 10/7
That was lovely! I really adored the team seven interactions, it made me want a fic form you guys with them as the focus! And of course Itachi, the little blood knight, was very fun to pick apart, I enjoyed learning his character! The ending was honestly a surprise, I never thought Itachi would do that. Well done!
LimitedEternity chapter 24 . 10/7
I love that deadpan do I have to kill him? Like no exaggerating no joke like straight ult, damn guess I gotta solve this crazy sexy issue. Gotta love over protective friends.
LimitedEternity chapter 23 . 10/7
They finally figured out how to catch him! That was super satisfying, really, really satisfying.
LimitedEternity chapter 18 . 10/7
Ahhhh the dots connecting at the end for everyone was delicious.
LimitedEternity chapter 17 . 10/7
This Uchiha makes me need an uchiwa! I was reccomended this story to get me to see why people like ItaSaku so much and I gotta say, I get it now. Sakura just started a revolution in their clan though, or rather Itachi will, especially considering he didn't like the elders himself anyways! Make things better and make your new lady love happy? Talk about a good day for him.
LimitedEternity chapter 13 . 10/6
Greedy Itachi. She's going to give you everything eh? But what do you give her? And the incident with Mai was so mundanely terrifying, like that sort of thing happens all the time and it's scary to think about.
Soph and Red Apples chapter 25 . 10/4
just finished my yearly reread of this fic. it's still so good after all these years. wish there was a way to reach out to you guys and thank you again. hope you see that your fic is still being appreciated until now
LimitedEternity chapter 5 . 10/3
Goodness, he's... Goodness. I finish every chapter feeling like "That asshole! But uh, that was hot. Really really hot" and the description of Sakura crushing Sasori's heart was super metal.
LimitedEternity chapter 4 . 10/3
"Sakura had never wanted to see Shikamaru more in her life. He probably knew it too. That was why he wasn't showing up"

Me and Shika think alike, I smell trouble 5 miles away too! And uh oh, she's officially a person of interest, how scary! I would have been tempted to kick him in the shin though. Like the arrogance haha.
LimitedEternity chapter 3 . 10/3
Itachi is so intense! I love the reasoning for why Orochimaru wants Sasuke too, that is so the type of meet he would pull, like challenge accepted!
kellygonzalezk001 chapter 13 . 9/28
so this is probably one of the most romantic sections of literature I've yet to read.
Coelom chapter 15 . 9/25
my favorite chapter so far. the beginning with naruto and sakura, badass mikoto, jealous itachi naruto AND sasuke, INO. i love it
So much to do tomorrow, but all I wanna do is stay up late, reading fanfic and basking in my OTPs. What can ya do? I love this pairing and I applaud you for the direction you took. Determined Itachi is wonderful to read.
kazuyaryo chapter 25 . 9/24