Reviews for The Second Time Around
roon0 chapter 2 . 5/26
Lovely ending to a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Do an epilogue!
LoveandScience chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
such a cute story! AW! :):)
JaneA0202 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
I liked this story too! Though it saddened me that Minerva died and that Hermione was away three years, they wasted three years for stupid thing, well Severus. I think he didnt apologize to her properly, but it isnt big deal. I could read another few chapters of this If there were.. :D
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Yay, happy tears...I need another dry hanky please! Great story. You write so very well and this is a good story set up for Hermione and Severus. I have never read one that has hermione and Severus already together. Great job, and now off to the next story. I just love reading my way through your book shelf.
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Men! they can be so stupid at times, you don't go pushing a good thing away from you because of what you think they should be doing. What an idiot, but he is still a snarky little devil isn't he?
HinataMorningstar chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
hot sex in front of old peeps? fun times?
Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
That had me grinning like a maniac for ages! Beautiful writing. Beautiful plot. Just. Wow. XD I need to write like this.
Murgy31 chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
This is awesome!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
That was awesome!
notwritten chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
I like this story, and it is enjoyable. Keep smiling. :-)
Esme's Favorite Daughter chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Cute, funny and mildly fluffy. Simply a perfect story.
nimath chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Very nice story. I've really been enjoying reading your work. I can't wait to read more! Thanks!
stashthesocks chapter 2 . 3/17/2008