Reviews for The Second Time Around
Raven chapter 2 . 9/28
What a load of bullshit to read. What a fucker you wrote him as. Do you honestly think that his bullshit asshole behaviour would just be forgiven and forgotten in the real world? Not. So what makes you think it's believable here? Even if it is fiction. Dumbass.
roon0 chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
Lovely ending to a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Do an epilogue!
LoveandScience chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
such a cute story! AW! :):)
JaneA0202 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
I liked this story too! Though it saddened me that Minerva died and that Hermione was away three years, they wasted three years for stupid thing, well Severus. I think he didnt apologize to her properly, but it isnt big deal. I could read another few chapters of this If there were.. :D
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Yay, happy tears...I need another dry hanky please! Great story. You write so very well and this is a good story set up for Hermione and Severus. I have never read one that has hermione and Severus already together. Great job, and now off to the next story. I just love reading my way through your book shelf.
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Men! they can be so stupid at times, you don't go pushing a good thing away from you because of what you think they should be doing. What an idiot, but he is still a snarky little devil isn't he?
HinataMorningstar chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
hot sex in front of old peeps? fun times?
Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Roch0ester chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
That had me grinning like a maniac for ages! Beautiful writing. Beautiful plot. Just. Wow. XD I need to write like this.
Murgy31 chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
This is awesome!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
That was awesome!
notwritten chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
I like this story, and it is enjoyable. Keep smiling. :-)
Esme's Favorite Daughter chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Cute, funny and mildly fluffy. Simply a perfect story.
nimath chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Very nice story. I've really been enjoying reading your work. I can't wait to read more! Thanks!