Reviews for His Heart's Desire
Rosa Cotton chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Thank you for the happy ending here! After the angst and uncertainty and misunderstanding surrounding poor James, I just wanted to give him a big hug. Thank goodness Elizabeth was there to reassure him that HE was the one she loved. Her description of how Will was a dear friend was touching. And the comic relief provided by Jack made me chuckle.
Rosa Cotton chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
Short, yet great. Interesting how this fits the movie, with Elizabeth being undecided about the Commodore's proposal. How her encounter with Jack Sparrow drastically changes how she viewed pirates, and suddenly senses a part of James she had not been aware of before, which causes her to come to a decision about his offer, With this new awareness and attitude, there is hope that she will come to care as much for him as he does for her.
Rosa Cotton chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
The ending of Prevention caught me by surprise with a chuckle. How often does James become bewildered and stammering? ;)

Retribution was brilliant. All of it. You captured Jack's personality very well - it was totally him. And I enjoyed how there was still that tension between him and James as was in the movies.
Rosa Cotton chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
What a suspenseful, complex alternative kidnapping! James having a pirate for a brother...revenge... My favorite moment was during Snake and James' face off when Theo and Andrew realized they weren't seeing their Commodore, but Miss Swann's fiancé. That moment was quite powerful for some reason.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Three unique proposal scenes, each delightful in their own way. I really liked James in the first one, how he seemed almost boyish at times; and the promise between him and Elizabeth that he will propose...and be accepted. Governor Swann completely tickled my funny bone in the second scene, nudging things along to see his plan a success. And I quite enjoyed your Miss Tamara Anderson, her amusement regarding James, helping to do her own part of plotting.

Well done. :)
veils chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I really quite enjoyed this. The different scenarios of the proposal are realistic and easily could have happened, but retained originality and didn't fail to make me smile. I feel as if you have dually captured James and Elizabeth's personalities acutely, in a most lovely way.

I cannot wait to read more!
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
Yay! Go Team Norribeth:D Please write more:D

Peace oout,

Sharley
orpsgod chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
I was so glad to see your update! Wonderful chapter! Can't wait till the next!
DancingWithOceanWaves chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
Aw! I love the ending of this chapter! It's so SWEET! I just hope she doesn't betray James...
thunderings chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
Yay! You updated! I loved it, of course. You write James spot on, and make Elizabeth not as annoying. Update soon!
DancingWithOceanWaves chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
Hey Mouse! I'm back from London!

Yes, Elizabeth, get to know him! You don't know what you're trying to push away!
thunderings chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
Yay! Another person whom loves James/Elizabeth as much as I do. Great story, can't wait for more!
Teresa Martin chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
Please continue. I also did not care for AWE. What a waste of a great character
orpsgod chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
Very nice! Please do continue, looking forward to more! :)
JamesLuver chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
Loved the twist with James' brother (this would've been a great scene in the movie). He was a right piece of work - glad that our Norry ain't like that. _ If it's possible, I enjoyed this chapter more than chapter one - now I'm off to read the third! D