Reviews for I Feel The Earth Move
A Mystery Fanatic chapter 24 . 9/8/2010
Awsome, read the whole story in a day.

You have a great way with words. The plot was scarry at somepoints but it made the story even better.
Tennisstargirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
That was a kickass story! Amazing! U are so great at cliffhangers. Don't worry because they make the story more enjoyable. Keep writing! U are awsome at it.
MissRe chapter 24 . 7/21/2009
Well, about 6 months after you finish the story, I finally get to finish reading it. LOL Stupid grad school. I'm very sorry about the loss of your friend. Your friend would have been proud of you - you did an excellent job finishing the story. Great work.
Leonie1988 chapter 24 . 6/26/2009
Great story!

I especially LOVED izzies storyline, she really doesn't get as many surgeries as the others and i liked, that it was the other way around here! chapter 24 . 3/31/2009
Absolutely beautiful story... Nice job.
AnywhereElse chapter 24 . 1/20/2009
im so sorry to hear about your friend. i used to write a lot more too...but i lost someone, too, and stopped writing. so...kudos to you for pushing through and finishing. :)
BroadwayMasher9009 chapter 24 . 1/15/2009

And once again, I am very sorry for your loss.
LyssLovesShules33 chapter 24 . 1/15/2009
I loved your story and am sad to see it end!
hansbmd chapter 24 . 1/15/2009
Wow! I can't believe this fic is over! You did such a great job with it, you got all the characters personalities just right. I liked seeing that more sensitive side of Mark. It's so sad for the Chief and Bailey, but yeah, Derek and Meredith have a future together! Great job on this story as a whole! I loved reading every single bit of it!
words end here chapter 24 . 1/15/2009
Why haven't I read this before?

This story is really great. Good job (:
ange87 chapter 23 . 12/10/2008
great story, update soon!
AnywhereElse chapter 23 . 12/9/2008
wow. i marathon-ed this and read it in one shot. i love that everyone's a family. it is a little strange seeing hahn and yang, and even mark all normal and human...and the mer/lexie interaction? i like it. looking forward to an update!
peds-freak chapter 23 . 12/7/2008
Great story. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
JustLikeMeredith chapter 23 . 10/19/2008
i am glad he didn't die. please update soon, they need some happy moments!
himmli chapter 23 . 10/19/2008
Im so glad he didnt die. Thanks. Hope your next update will be up as soon as this one