Reviews for Witness Protection
Wow. I just finished this story, I am in awe. You are a fantastic writer and have captured all charcters personalities perfectly! Especially considering it was an AU story, you kept true to the characters. I loved every scene! Those chapters where everyone thought Duo was dead, was hard to read( so sad), I am happy you brought him back for a happy ending. I am so excited to read more of your stuff.
Sara
spencer1024 chapter 69 . 4/12
Hey, I just realized my last 2 reviews were under "guest" oops I wasn't signed in. I saw in your bio that you blocked anonymous reviews, I hope you can see mine from April 7 and April 12 :) love love love this story! It will be on my mind for days!
Sara
I am completely loving this story! It's so damn good. I don't even want it to end! I'm sad I am in the second half of the story. The way you write the characters is really good and believable.
BlackProdigy chapter 48 . 8/7/2016
Hi. I absolutely love your story. I know it's a little late but you should tone down on the Jesus F**king Christ a bit. It's kinda getting repetitive. Still though, love the story.
Max chapter 69 . 7/14/2016
Man, 8 years later and peoole are still reading. Your stories are flawless! Currently on a binge of all your fics :) I love your portrayal of all the characters, the banter, the plot-everything! And my vocabulary is heavily increasing. Shamelessly, I will probably reread your fics in a loop!
kidishcaresh chapter 62 . 6/23/2016
this story still has me crying my eyes out after so many years omg
Liasid chapter 69 . 4/24/2016
Great story, I really enjoyed it.
chars-aftercolony chapter 25 . 3/8/2016
I really love this story. You have most characters pretty well rounded. Not just heero and duo. I like that. It reads like a good HBO drama, if that makes any sense.
chars-aftercolony chapter 18 . 3/2/2016
hottest, most intense sex scene. ever. EVER. brilliant character reactions. brilliant everything.
Absolutely Taylor chapter 69 . 2/15/2015
Most amazing story ever, but you already knew that!
Guest chapter 69 . 1/16/2015
Aw man this is so good. The feels! I know you've moved on to other fics, but I still wish sometimes for a cozy mystery series starring Heero and Duo who solve crimes in their little hamlet of Euphoria.
Guest chapter 45 . 1/15/2015
I've been hearing the Nick Jonas song "Jealous" all over the radio and it made me think of Heero in this fic. So here I am back for another read. I'm reading in twenty chapter chunks because it's really hard to tear myself away, even though this time I know what's going to happen.
Koiame chapter 69 . 8/29/2014
I wish I was as talented as you are! Such an amazing story... Damn! Thank you for writing!
Duaimei chapter 69 . 4/3/2014
Thank you! I remember reading this back when I had to wait for updates. Rereading this was just as good as the first time!
Naughty Luce chapter 69 . 3/22/2014
GAAAAAAAH ! Purée c'était absolument GENIAL, j'adore, j'adule, j'adhère !

Sorry. Emotion... all that stuff. Skip to english now.

What it there to say ? So much.

It was fucking AMAZINGLY extraordinarily EXCELENT. Your imagination and your talented writting are wonderful, it made the story so real. I mean, it was powerful, sweet, crude, breathtaking, and I LOVED it. Wow. And wow again. All these action scenes, mystery, and damm hot moments were absolutly delighful, so well written. And even with the non-death fic warnings I was doubting you killed my favorite character (you- BAD ! But I forgive you because that's one of the most gripping story I've ever read). I was so panicked at Duo's assault. So much. I was like "whatwhatwhat ?! No, this can't be this CAN'T be ! wtf ! WHY ?! NO ! D: !" Seriously, I read the few next chapters very fast because I just couldn't believe it. I'm glad I didn't have to wait for the chapters to come because my nerves would have been shot XD

Thank you a thousand times for writting this story.
1,952 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »