Reviews for Witness Protection
BlackProdigy chapter 48 . 8/7
Hi. I absolutely love your story. I know it's a little late but you should tone down on the Jesus F**king Christ a bit. It's kinda getting repetitive. Still though, love the story.
Max chapter 69 . 7/14
Man, 8 years later and peoole are still reading. Your stories are flawless! Currently on a binge of all your fics :) I love your portrayal of all the characters, the banter, the plot-everything! And my vocabulary is heavily increasing. Shamelessly, I will probably reread your fics in a loop!
kidishcaresh chapter 62 . 6/23
this story still has me crying my eyes out after so many years omg
Liasid chapter 69 . 4/24
Great story, I really enjoyed it.
chars-aftercolony chapter 25 . 3/8
I really love this story. You have most characters pretty well rounded. Not just heero and duo. I like that. It reads like a good HBO drama, if that makes any sense.
chars-aftercolony chapter 18 . 3/2
hottest, most intense sex scene. ever. EVER. brilliant character reactions. brilliant everything.
Absolutely Taylor chapter 69 . 2/15/2015
Most amazing story ever, but you already knew that!
Guest chapter 69 . 1/16/2015
Aw man this is so good. The feels! I know you've moved on to other fics, but I still wish sometimes for a cozy mystery series starring Heero and Duo who solve crimes in their little hamlet of Euphoria.
Guest chapter 45 . 1/15/2015
I've been hearing the Nick Jonas song "Jealous" all over the radio and it made me think of Heero in this fic. So here I am back for another read. I'm reading in twenty chapter chunks because it's really hard to tear myself away, even though this time I know what's going to happen.
Koiame chapter 69 . 8/29/2014
I wish I was as talented as you are! Such an amazing story... Damn! Thank you for writing!
Duaimei chapter 69 . 4/3/2014
Thank you! I remember reading this back when I had to wait for updates. Rereading this was just as good as the first time!
Naughty Luce chapter 69 . 3/22/2014
GAAAAAAAH ! Purée c'était absolument GENIAL, j'adore, j'adule, j'adhère !

Sorry. Emotion... all that stuff. Skip to english now.

What it there to say ? So much.

It was fucking AMAZINGLY extraordinarily EXCELENT. Your imagination and your talented writting are wonderful, it made the story so real. I mean, it was powerful, sweet, crude, breathtaking, and I LOVED it. Wow. And wow again. All these action scenes, mystery, and damm hot moments were absolutly delighful, so well written. And even with the non-death fic warnings I was doubting you killed my favorite character (you- BAD ! But I forgive you because that's one of the most gripping story I've ever read). I was so panicked at Duo's assault. So much. I was like "whatwhatwhat ?! No, this can't be this CAN'T be ! wtf ! WHY ?! NO ! D: !" Seriously, I read the few next chapters very fast because I just couldn't believe it. I'm glad I didn't have to wait for the chapters to come because my nerves would have been shot XD

Thank you a thousand times for writting this story.
germangal chapter 69 . 11/19/2013
Wounderful. Although I cried the night through thinking Duo was dead. This Duo has weaseled himself in my heart. Thank you for the adventure. :)
Redheads r smexy chapter 69 . 6/17/2013
Holy fucking crapsticks!
That. Was. Epic.
All of the feels :D so many giggles were let loose and many frustrated grumbles came from the silly blunders the boys made, and even though you gave us warning for something lkke three chapter about not doing death fics, I was still crying from the moment Bitch Face stabbed Duo, until the moment Heero found him again TT
But damn if this wasn't well written too!
Definitely one of my top fics, and very likely the only 1st person POV fic that I have read in a stupidly long time. I have to ask if it was intentional, seeing as many Detective stories/serials are written in this fashion?
But seriously, this story literally had me doing an all nighter earlier on, eound about the log cabin I think, juat because there was so much suspense and amusing dialog and the TEASING XD good god! Id say poor 'Fei but I was giggling too hard :D
Guest chapter 69 . 5/16/2013
Man I was giving up believing that Duo was still alive as I progress to the end of the story but decided to go to the reviews and see any hint of him being alive. I was pretty desperate wanting him alive still and he is thank goodness. Awesome story. :)
1,949 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »