Reviews for Witness Protection
Duaimei chapter 69 . 1/9
Excellent! Thank you!
Guest chapter 69 . 10/26/2017
I just read this story for the second time and I just love it. My favorite gundam wing fanfic ever. Now onto diary of a protected witness again :)
Guest chapter 69 . 4/12/2017
Wow. I just finished this story, I am in awe. You are a fantastic writer and have captured all charcters personalities perfectly! Especially considering it was an AU story, you kept true to the characters. I loved every scene! Those chapters where everyone thought Duo was dead, was hard to read( so sad), I am happy you brought him back for a happy ending. I am so excited to read more of your stuff.
Sara
spencer1024 chapter 69 . 4/12/2017
Hey, I just realized my last 2 reviews were under "guest" oops I wasn't signed in. I saw in your bio that you blocked anonymous reviews, I hope you can see mine from April 7 and April 12 :) love love love this story! It will be on my mind for days!
Sara
Guest chapter 48 . 4/7/2017
I am completely loving this story! It's so damn good. I don't even want it to end! I'm sad I am in the second half of the story. The way you write the characters is really good and believable.
BlackProdigy chapter 48 . 8/7/2016
Hi. I absolutely love your story. I know it's a little late but you should tone down on the Jesus F**king Christ a bit. It's kinda getting repetitive. Still though, love the story.
Max chapter 69 . 7/14/2016
Man, 8 years later and peoole are still reading. Your stories are flawless! Currently on a binge of all your fics :) I love your portrayal of all the characters, the banter, the plot-everything! And my vocabulary is heavily increasing. Shamelessly, I will probably reread your fics in a loop!
kidishcaresh chapter 62 . 6/23/2016
this story still has me crying my eyes out after so many years omg
Liasid chapter 69 . 4/24/2016
Great story, I really enjoyed it.
chars-aftercolony chapter 25 . 3/8/2016
I really love this story. You have most characters pretty well rounded. Not just heero and duo. I like that. It reads like a good HBO drama, if that makes any sense.
chars-aftercolony chapter 18 . 3/2/2016
hottest, most intense sex scene. ever. EVER. brilliant character reactions. brilliant everything.
Absolutely Taylor chapter 69 . 2/15/2015
Most amazing story ever, but you already knew that!
Guest chapter 69 . 1/16/2015
Aw man this is so good. The feels! I know you've moved on to other fics, but I still wish sometimes for a cozy mystery series starring Heero and Duo who solve crimes in their little hamlet of Euphoria.
Guest chapter 45 . 1/15/2015
I've been hearing the Nick Jonas song "Jealous" all over the radio and it made me think of Heero in this fic. So here I am back for another read. I'm reading in twenty chapter chunks because it's really hard to tear myself away, even though this time I know what's going to happen.
Koiame chapter 69 . 8/29/2014
I wish I was as talented as you are! Such an amazing story... Damn! Thank you for writing!
1,954 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »