Reviews for The Reluctant Mother
Blue night fairy chapter 13 . 8/14
Lovely story! Thanks for the happy ending.
PurpleFairy11 chapter 13 . 1/16
this is a really good please keep up the great work
Martionmanswife chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
and I say, we put her in a hot bath with VINEGAR water.. oh the burn. Lucinda that is. and it would turn her hair a dark BLONDE brown.
Martionmanswife chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
grrr... ok, you are going to make the list, My favorite list, BUT I do not like this one as much as a few of the other stories I have read of yours. BUT I do like it, I know that Snape pulls his head out of his ass soon, but darn he is a rodent.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
oh man
Guest chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
Really enjoyed your story!
dem bones chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
Anyway this story was quite fun, I enjoyed reading it and I loved to read this and feel emotionally invested in the characters and I felt connected to them. So thanks for that experience.
dem bones chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
This was a sad chapter. I was so close to getting teary eyed and it was weird because there wasn't any major sad things in this chapter but rather significant leanings on objects having a rather significant value to Hermione and Snape.

I am very angry that Snarks had to die, yes I may have only seen him three times but it emotionally saddened me because Snarks symbolizes Hermione's comfort in which she once had with Crookshanks. Snarks also represented Snape's love and the fact that kneazle died really makes me wish Lucius had stepped in earlier before she ever had to feel like that. She must feel a sense of loss knowing that a gift Snape put all of his effort in had been killed it's a sharp contrast to Hermione's kid who could have possibly died from the same thing.

I liked Lucinda up to this point but now that woman has become far too yandere for my tastes.

Of course I knew it was going to happen and I'm kind of glad it happened this way, it was sort of necessary but I was emotionally invested in the characters and I feel kind of sad and kind of hope that Chapter 13 Snarks will come back but that rarely happens in real life doesn't it?
Lilith394 chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
Aww this story is adorable, great ending.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
sorry for the flames, but this is pretty disgusting. and paying more for a boy than a girl? horrible.
roni2010 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Love the storyline... A different kind of pregnancy fanfic... The second one that I have read concerning Hermione being a sugg. mother... great job!
PurpleBullet chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
dulcemaria413 chapter 13 . 3/18/2012
What a fantastic story !
BellaTallin chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
Lovely story, though I did wish Severus and Hermione would have gotten their heads out of their ass a little sooner! lol. Well done!
ThePenIsMighty chapter 13 . 12/11/2011
This goes on my favorites list!