Reviews for The Universe at Stake
killjoytommy chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
great story i hope that you decide to continue it.
SpartanOfNovaTitan chapter 5 . 1/1/2015
Okay, some corrections.
The Hunter's shield is made of Covenant Capital ship metal. Very high grade and nothing short of a MAC blast can bust through it.
The Hunter is actually a worm colony in a metal suit. So a shot through the head doesn't do much.
Master Chief as a character mainly prefers to work with other SPARTAN II's or by himself. He,while in charge, is given his rank mainly for his Branch of the Navy, Special Warfare, aka the Second Orion Project, the SPARTAN II Project,and does not lead Marines often. Usually they come just as back up with him at point.
His emotions are very little and sex drive is pretty much non existent.
7'1 with armor 6'11 without.
Elites, I think, are taller than the Chief while Samus is, I'm sure, is 6'6.

One more point.
Master Chiefs natural strength is simply incredible. Among the lines of lifting cars above your head for working out. This is augmented strength of course, but he was reported to have the body of an Olympian Athlete before hand.
His bones are coated in a metal. Strongest in the galaxy apparently and EXTREMELY rare.
His reflex's are in the milliseconds or nano seconds. Yeah. When hit by a rush of adrenaline, he, and other Spartan 2s, enter Spartan Time. Slow motion essentially.

His armor is reported to simply rip the average Marine's body to shreds.(Not literally) The suit shatters all of the bones and tears up the muscles due to the fact that an average Human's body can not take that stress.
While extremely large and strong Master Chief has ran, without armor, 54-58 mph or kmph.

The Suit doubles all of those abilities. Being made mainly of Titanium used to build Capital Ships.
So Master Chief costs a fortune to produce and train.
SpartanOfNovaTitan chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
Please add OOC!Master Chief.
This is very unlike him.
BluJuice chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Why is Master Chief so incredibly OOC? I mean, he's more talkative, in love for small reasons, probably gets his ass handed to him later in the story and he's much weaker than he should be.
ROFL Industries chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
That ending was HILARIOUS!
HolyMaryMotherofGawd chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
I'm enjoying it, though Master Chief is really OOC in this.
HolyMaryMotherofGawd chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
I'm really enjoying this so far. You're portrayal of Samus is how she should've been in Other M.

Also, element one-seventeen.

117.

I see what you did there.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
Good story, hope its not dead judging from the time it was last updated.
artilyon-rand chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
this was so unpleseant
MerToTheCado chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
Love it! Please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Why is Master Chief is being such a jerk in this?
Anonymous chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Please continue with this story! More Chapters! Thank you :)
Sealy7 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Woah, this is a really good fanfic! :D
Razzamatronic chapter 8 . 3/18/2011
I think that this story is awesome, you really do an amazing job with Samus's personality, and you actually make her cool, unlike most of the other fics that make her a weak crybaby who needs chief to save her every time she slips. Bit I did find Anton slightly annoying. And the captain in the first chapter was a complete A-Hole towards Samus.
Diclonious57 chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
I thought MC liked samus? If he does won't he be jealous?