Reviews for This is My Beloved Son, in Whom I Am Well Pleased
dancer54 chapter 1 . 4/13
Amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
You have an amazing gift. Use it well. Well done!
Eliella45 chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
My God, I have never read something like this. It is fantastic! So heart wrenching, but oh so beautiful. It's perfect. Carlisle's feelings, his struggle, Edward's love for his parents and his good heart shining through such a dark period. And especially Elizabeth's words, 'My son, look on your father. Father look on your son'. Blew my mind away! ! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
Zlatka chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Wow.. thank you.. really amazingly written
Twlightforever chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Liked you take on this very interesting to read
MyladyNancy chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I love the interplay between Elizabeth and Carlisle. And the imagery of God's own son. As they serve men through the centuries they serve their Lord at well. Belle would help him find is soul again. thank you for sharing your talent I liked it a lot.
Narges chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Beauifuly writen :-)
meelee72 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I have read many versions of this time frame.
I always enjoy everyone's perspective, & urs is no different... I mean that I enjoyed it...
Actually, it's quite different from others i've read..- I love ur take on this.
This is a truly beautiful & believable story.
Super well done! :)!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Thank you for sharing this. It was so wonderfully done...The expanding and liberties you took were totally believable and fleshed out Carlisle's story in a marvelous way. :)
Tish the Dish chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This was poignant and beautiful. Your depiction of Carlisle's compassion and Elizabeth's desperate strength was incredible. And Edward's manners and upbringing was clear. I truly loved the prayers and biblical references. Well done. One of my favs.
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I, too have studied both the organ and the piano. My first love is the organ. I loved the story, especially the way that Carlisle finally accepted that God had given him the opportunity to do what he could to save Edward.
trtlsoup2001 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Type your review here...
RemaSofiRuin chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I love the way you show Carlisle's debate over his own humanity and also his connection with Edward and his parents leading up to each of their deaths. Great job!
sassygirl156 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I had not read this before. It's such a beautifully written insight into the mind of Carlisle, and how Edward came to be. If you were ever so inclined, a second chapter that speaks to the later misgivings Carlisle had about changing Edward would fit well. I'm sure you'd do it justice!
k1942 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Quite simply the best depiction of Carlisle meeting the Masens, and the subsequent decision to change Edward to his eternal son. Very love background story!