Reviews for This is My Beloved Son, in Whom I Am Well Pleased
Zlatka chapter 1 . 5/27
Wow.. thank you.. really amazingly written
Twlightforever chapter 1 . 4/18
Liked you take on this very interesting to read
MyladyNancy chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I love the interplay between Elizabeth and Carlisle. And the imagery of God's own son. As they serve men through the centuries they serve their Lord at well. Belle would help him find is soul again. thank you for sharing your talent I liked it a lot.
Narges chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Beauifuly writen :-)
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I have read many versions of this time frame.
I always enjoy everyone's perspective, & urs is no different... I mean that I enjoyed it...
Actually, it's quite different from others i've read..- I love ur take on this.
This is a truly beautiful & believable story.
Super well done! :)!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Thank you for sharing this. It was so wonderfully done...The expanding and liberties you took were totally believable and fleshed out Carlisle's story in a marvelous way. :)
Tish the Dish chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This was poignant and beautiful. Your depiction of Carlisle's compassion and Elizabeth's desperate strength was incredible. And Edward's manners and upbringing was clear. I truly loved the prayers and biblical references. Well done. One of my favs.
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I, too have studied both the organ and the piano. My first love is the organ. I loved the story, especially the way that Carlisle finally accepted that God had given him the opportunity to do what he could to save Edward.
trtlsoup2001 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Type your review here...
RemaSofiRuin chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I love the way you show Carlisle's debate over his own humanity and also his connection with Edward and his parents leading up to each of their deaths. Great job!
sassygirl156 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I had not read this before. It's such a beautifully written insight into the mind of Carlisle, and how Edward came to be. If you were ever so inclined, a second chapter that speaks to the later misgivings Carlisle had about changing Edward would fit well. I'm sure you'd do it justice!
k1942 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Quite simply the best depiction of Carlisle meeting the Masens, and the subsequent decision to change Edward to his eternal son. Very love background story!
MiQuerida 8142 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Oh my god. I remember reading this story years ago and I absolutely loved it. Here I am again surprised to stubble upon this story that I had forgotten about and crying none the less. I remember crying last time I read this too. It is absolutely incredible! So tortured yet unbelievably loving. You capture Carlisle and everyone else's characters perfectly. Great story :)
Alicia of the Temptation chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is beautiful, incredible. I'm not much for religion and I tend to forget Carlisle's religous upbringing. You not only allowed me to remember it, but you also showed him to have traits so human and so beautiful, it made me adore this passage and respect him more. Wonderful, excellent job.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is great. I love these glimpses of pre-Twilight and human Edward, and it was interesting getting to explore why Carlisle felt compelled to act on Elizabeth's wishes. Thanks for writing!