Reviews for This is My Beloved Son, in Whom I Am Well Pleased
Alicia of the Temptation chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is beautiful, incredible. I'm not much for religion and I tend to forget Carlisle's religous upbringing. You not only allowed me to remember it, but you also showed him to have traits so human and so beautiful, it made me adore this passage and respect him more. Wonderful, excellent job.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is great. I love these glimpses of pre-Twilight and human Edward, and it was interesting getting to explore why Carlisle felt compelled to act on Elizabeth's wishes. Thanks for writing!
crazycats7 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
it is a very heart warming story. i really liked it
Emily J. Redbird chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Wow - this is so good! I think it's the best Twilight fanfic I've read to date! I love how you take historical and canonical facts and braid them in to your story to make it more realistic. I also think that Carlisle's relegiousness seems very believable, as he is only a few hundred years old, and he WAS raised by a pastor, after all.

I'll definitely have to check out your other stories; if they're half as good as this one, they're well worth my time!

Your new fan

Emily
Mell C chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
sad stuff. and hope, too, in the ending.
Mistycat chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This is a beautifully written story and I was so pleased to read the notes that you added to the story. The influenza epidemic was was such a horrific time. It is nice to see someone take the time to include this type of information in a story. I was fascinated by Jewish-Syriac Christian information as well. I will have to look them up. Thank you for sharing this story.
xiolajane chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
That was so beautiful. Your story really fleshed out the reasons Carlisle chose Edward; I loved it.
my-thyme chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Be still my heart! I held my breath so often while reading this story. Well Done...
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Fantastic! I'm dead tired and can't express myself well right now, but that was a really good take on Carlisle's decision to change Edward. One of the most in-depth and realistic scenarios I've encountered yet.
kbramley chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
this tale was written so many years ago but it is still just as powerfully riveting today. I've never read a more touching account of Carlisle and the reason he changed Edward.

EXCELLENT JOB!
becca chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
i loved this story. You stayed in with the story line and you an't really find stories like that anymore. So keep writing!
Covee chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Amazing story
SnowDru chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I absolutely love this. You write beautifully :)

Now...I can't help but wonder, why did he decided change Rosalie?

:P That would be an even more interesting story, don't you think? I mean Carlisle never met her before, when he found her body grotesquely abused
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
A great story. Very well written.
TravelingSue chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Nice job on this, I really liked how you may a true story out of a few lines in the book.
137 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »