Reviews for This is My Beloved Son, in Whom I Am Well Pleased
crazycats7 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
it is a very heart warming story. i really liked it
Emily J. Redbird chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Wow - this is so good! I think it's the best Twilight fanfic I've read to date! I love how you take historical and canonical facts and braid them in to your story to make it more realistic. I also think that Carlisle's relegiousness seems very believable, as he is only a few hundred years old, and he WAS raised by a pastor, after all.

I'll definitely have to check out your other stories; if they're half as good as this one, they're well worth my time!

Your new fan

Mell C chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
sad stuff. and hope, too, in the ending.
Mistycat chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This is a beautifully written story and I was so pleased to read the notes that you added to the story. The influenza epidemic was was such a horrific time. It is nice to see someone take the time to include this type of information in a story. I was fascinated by Jewish-Syriac Christian information as well. I will have to look them up. Thank you for sharing this story.
xiolajane chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
That was so beautiful. Your story really fleshed out the reasons Carlisle chose Edward; I loved it.
my-thyme chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Be still my heart! I held my breath so often while reading this story. Well Done...
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Fantastic! I'm dead tired and can't express myself well right now, but that was a really good take on Carlisle's decision to change Edward. One of the most in-depth and realistic scenarios I've encountered yet.
kbramley chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
this tale was written so many years ago but it is still just as powerfully riveting today. I've never read a more touching account of Carlisle and the reason he changed Edward.

becca chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
i loved this story. You stayed in with the story line and you an't really find stories like that anymore. So keep writing!
Covee chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Amazing story
SnowDru chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I absolutely love this. You write beautifully :)

Now...I can't help but wonder, why did he decided change Rosalie?

:P That would be an even more interesting story, don't you think? I mean Carlisle never met her before, when he found her body grotesquely abused
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
A great story. Very well written.
TravelingSue chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Nice job on this, I really liked how you may a true story out of a few lines in the book.
glna chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Wow. That was unbelievably good! One of the best pre-twilight fic I've ever read so far. Or I may say, yeah, this is the best :)
daphnie chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Beautiful.. I'd love to read some more of it though..
135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »