Reviews for This is My Beloved Son, in Whom I Am Well Pleased
eveningstar17 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
this is perfect :)

i can honestly imagine this happening.. bravo! LOL
Oujdagirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Great Story!
dear.cherie chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This is a lovely piece of work.

Thanks for sharing.
JoMarie54 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
You did a wonderful job with this story, it was very touching, especially when Elizabeth pleads with Carlisle to save Edward. My favorite line: "A star as bright as Edward's should burn hot and golden like the sun - not twinkle silver in the cool velvet sky, seen only at dawn and dusk."
Laura 2468 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010

Again you know so much!

How can you know so much?

Lol Laura
Edwardis2bella chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This was so beautiful I loved every word of it
9thgradefiction chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
It really felt like you stepped into Carlisle's shoes and told story from his point of view... great work! :)
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This was such a sad story about Edward's real parents dying, but I love the fact that to Carlisle he loved him and that is really why he changed him.
ickaren chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
A wonderfully written and very thoughtful interpretation of the canon story. I really enjoyed (if that is possible in this story) being inside Carlisle's head and hearing his thoughts. It all felt very realistic.
perf chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
that was stunning. thank you
Fliberty chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Wow, this feels so real. I felt like I was there in the despair and horror of that time.

You did stay within the established facts of the story but added so much more. Fantastic job!
sandraj60 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Beautifully written and well appreciated.
Virginia May chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Awesome, loved all the research and thought that went with it. Thank you for sharing the story and historical trivia!
Self Confessed Muso chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Well done.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Neat version of this story! :)
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »