Reviews for An Intervention's Intervention
Luthearl chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Realize I'd read this several times and Favorited but never left feedback. Absolutely cute and such a heartfelt joining. Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
OuO TwT

This was such a brilliant idea! Loved it more than Dumbledore loves lemon drops (or maybe not).
Smayz chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Ooo, this is soo good. Haha, I love the touch of humor with Albus and his lemon drops. One of the few stories where there's almost no angst over Minerva confessing her love. I really liked how you made Hermione seduce Minerva with her methods.
owl.called.raven chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Omg I laughed so hard cuz we used to hide my bosses redbulls she would drink daily. And the other department would help keep it from her. She ended up cuting a deal with me that she would hook me up with this girl if I stopped the hiding. Totally had me remembering that. Loved the story wonderful!
watchitstark chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I enjoyed this and it was fun to read!
Artemidora chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I admit, I loved this. Yes, there was lots of OOCness (and I know you allowed yourself that, this being a parody and all) - it may have been just a little more effective if it had been a little more in character (I am thinking specifically of Hermione's overtly sexual attire - maybe it didn't have to be so intentionally provocative and could still have Minerva staring) - but this was sweet and crazy and wonderful anyway, and I loved it.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Very Nice! I really enjoyed reading this story!
moun-chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
*still giggling* God, this is great! Fantastic mix of fun and romance, well done!
FanFictionFan1989 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
That was so good.
The Darklight Angel chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I take a peek- just a tiny, little look at an HG/MM fic, and I've suddenly become addicted.

I blame this on the 'Cat and Kitten' stories, you, and this certain fic. Because I love this fic.
jupitersthunder chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
LMAO! Oh bloody hell... that was so hilarious that i fell off my chair laughing so hard. lol. bloody awesome story. lol. blimey. lol.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
That was great. I felt so bad for Minerva when she thought Hermione was only playing a game with her and didn't return her feelings. Though her admission to actually resign if Hermione asked her to really did show how much she cared. It was sweet and I can totally understand why Minerva wouldn't be mad at Albus for putting Hermione up to it. Great story.
noneoneoneone11 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
OH, MY, GOD. That was really, 100% wonderful. Perfect! I loved every single word! Ah Go Albus! :D haha, oh woah! Amazing!
MirandaMinerva chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
OMG! Yeah, there is a little bit of OOC going on, but truly well done bit of fluff and yummy MMHG love.
thatsall chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
LOL! I loved this to pieces!

Now I must thank God for Albus' addiction!