Reviews for Love and Babysitting
purplous chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
Hi there! i liked this chapter alot, it always makes my blood boil thinking of ppl that r pe woman/men but the way ash was there to lighten the weight of her burden and ease the pain, was beautiful, its almost as if she feels forgiven even tho she should be the one forgiving, your imagination is awsome! and im eager to read more of your fanfiction to help inspire my own (Work in progress) , if your open to suggestions - i think this chapter is the focus, its a painful subject, but if you where to put more detail into how ash's presence helps calm her and soothes the pain away, and also him talking to misty made her feel she was forgiven, and makes her look at it in a new light, then ppl sensitive to the subject might take it easier. eg:
Ash: Im sorry misty, terrible this have happened to you, and i promise ill make gary and james get whats coming to them. hope my ideas help! Happy writing :D
sylviajohns chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
I really liked the story :) the beginning was interesting and all, but something went wrong in the end with the whole Gary - James- Jassie situation. But still great job
Rogue Ninja chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
So That was Ash an Misty's first meeting! U said AU , but not that much! Not too much to talk about,so,I'll review at the end
buneary709 chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
Wow. This was really good and I couldn't stop reading it. Great Job.
A lone wanderer looking to you chapter 8 . 11/26/2008
im sad. i started out liking it, but what with the rape and keeping the beby, god, its to much. i read to get away from life, not hear more stories like it! dont let me stop you from writing, but this is to much form me.
marluxia11 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
wow cute chapie i just started reading and its good so far.

i'll probably review at the end of the story.

ok

byebye.

question. do you have a little sister or something cause you seem to know how little kids talk.

wut eva
AshK1980 chapter 10 . 10/30/2006
What about your other AAMR Fic. Are you going to continue it? I hope you do! Anyway great work on this story! Don't quit writing Pokemon fics! You are an excellent writer! Ash and Misty Forever!

Roseanni chapter 10 . 10/30/2006
The ending was a bit rushed but I loved it anyway! _ Ash x Misty 4eva! :3 Haha, Ash is so sweet.. Love this story!
SweetLittleDancer chapter 9 . 10/22/2006
Love the story keep it up!
Roseanni chapter 9 . 10/9/2006
Why the hell haven't I heard of this fic before? O_O This is awesome and so damn interesting and exciting! Gosh, you have to update soon! :D
AshK1980 chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Okay looks good so far! When you do get the next part written make sure you replace the current chapt 9 with the finished Chapter 9.

AshK

P.S. Ash and Misty Forever.
AshK1980 chapter 8 . 9/30/2006
Good work! Keep it up! Ash and Misty Forever!

lostinfantasy1493 chapter 7 . 9/30/2006
MW...ur story is soo...AMAZING...gawd i havent read one like that in a long tym...keep on rockin!

Oh and btw...please, please, please read my story...and review it please...

I'll be looking forward to ur update... :P

plzz update it quick...i cant stand cliffys!
AshK1980 chapter 7 . 9/27/2006
Weird story but it's still awesome! Keep up the great work!

Ash and Misty Forever!

blueMnM415 chapter 7 . 9/27/2006
*gasp!* That was great, one thing though; Ash's mom's name is Deliah, not Delilah (even though i love that name). Just wanted to point that out. Great job, please update soon.