Reviews for Excuses
ladybellatrix chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
aw yay, never did like cameron and chase, this is blatantly what should have happened in the show! stupid wombat pretty boy lol, very well written, loved it :)
Nighthunter chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Just Finished reading Excuses loved it keep up the good work.
Regina lacrimarum chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This is an interesting first chapter.

I like the fact that you haven't made Chase a jerk-so many Hameron fics seem to do that right off the bat, and I don't think it fits him.
little miss michelle chapter 17 . 10/16/2009
such a great story!
Shootingstar7123 chapter 17 . 5/17/2009
Sweet story! I enjoyed it. :)
Maya chapter 17 . 3/27/2009
I absloutely loved it! Finally I found a House fanfic worth reading. It made me terribly happy.
da3lech chapter 17 . 2/2/2009
Loved it ...On to read the sequel..

There is one isn't there?
Akatsuki Child chapter 17 . 12/18/2008
OH my gosh. This was the first House story I read and it was fantastic! I loved it! Now I am going to read the sequel!
TrapperII chapter 15 . 10/17/2008
"Cameron understood perfectly. He was going to tell her all the things he hadn’t in the past, all the things he wished he could have told her. He was making up for lost time."

O, I hope you'll have House tell her more things like that. Of course, the rest of the story is already written, so I guess I'll have to go with what you've already written in the next chapters. I thoroughly enjoyed the lab scene. I thought it was very realistic how he started out small (by apologizing) and then gradually worked himself up to expressing more.
TrapperII chapter 13 . 10/17/2008
Loved how you ended this chapter (understatement). I think it's realistic that House wouldn't be able to say anything at that point, but he would know that he had to do something and fast.
TrapperII chapter 10 . 10/17/2008
Good of you not to leave Chase sitting around alone nursing a broken heart. It's like House would say: Chase is "British," Tatum is British, ergo it's a match made in heaven ...
TrapperII chapter 8 . 10/17/2008
This exchange was perfect:

“Why do you assume he didn’t break up with me?”

“Because I hired him.”

“So?” Cameron asked, not seeing the relevance of this statement.

“So I know he isn’t that much of a moron.” House said quietly, staring at her with such intensity that Cameron felt sure he could read her thoughts and see what was imprinted on her heart.

Loved it! Sorry, I guess it might be lame to just quote yourself to you in a review, but the dialogue is really good!
TrapperII chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
Excellent chemistry in this chapter! And this little exchange sounded like it came right from the show itself:

“I know you do but we’ve discussed this. You’re too young, you’re too nice, you’re emotionally screwed up and I’m… well, I don’t want to go into that. I’m sure if you talked to Cuddy she could fill in the gap.”

“I need your help on a medical matter.” Cameron emphasised as she held the file she had in her hand up for him to see.

“Sure, you say that now, after I’ve shot you down again. I’m not interested.” House said, ignoring the file and turning to go.
timetraveler2517 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
o feal the tention? lol its too erly i am acting to goffie , i need coffie
Limaccia chapter 15 . 9/5/2008
I'm going through your story once again, and this was just a great, great bit of dialogue that struck me:

“I’m going to find her later and talk to her.”

“What are you going to say?”

“I’d thought I’d start with my views on world politics.” House quipped