Reviews for Reikai Sensei Kuwabara
Le loup de Kaiser chapter 43 . 2/28
It was a good one. Hope you finish it well.
Raja-Ulat chapter 10 . 2/17
Knowing that Yukina has a twin brother, I can already imagine Kuwabara's comments about twins haunting him when he gets kids. XD
neogoki chapter 43 . 2/14
me wonders, will the Negima-crew notice the similarity between Jupiter and Kino-sensei or is whatever keeps the senshi covered effective here? can't wait to find out
neogoki chapter 10 . 2/13
Hiei, the token evil-teamate you just love sicking on twisted sickos :XD:
YossieKaorin chapter 43 . 2/6
This is awesome! Honestly, this is a great story you have going here. Keep at it!
llat-2 chapter 16 . 1/26
It looked like Nagi gave Eva the finger in the original manga to me, you know?
llat-2 chapter 12 . 1/26
Ranma really suffered for nothing in the fics world.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 43 . 1/18
cool
Fan chapter 43 . 12/29/2014
YAY! UPDATE!
Shisoukengo chapter 43 . 12/27/2014
Hooray! A new chapter! I personally thought that this story had been abandoned, so I'm very glad to see that I was wrong. Though having to pick it back up after having not read the last chapter in so long did make the events seem a bit confusing, but oh well. Great chapter, disappointing that Kuwabara wasn't involved, but I can understand Negi's reasoning. Having Sailor Jupiter show up at the end, however, I'm still not entirely sure how to feel about that (mainly as I never really cared for the Sailor Moon series). Still, solid update and a terrific Christmas gift, and like many others reading this story I hope there's more to come soon.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 43 . 12/27/2014
OH! MY! GOD! RSK UPDATE! Made my day like you wouldn't believe.

If you could've cranked out a new Code Tekka as well, that would've been a direct CRITICAL HIT to the old holiday wishlist, but even without Code Tekka, I'm still really happy with the presents you did give us all.

...and now I need to go back and reread the first 42 chapters of this fic, because I don't even remember anything past Kuwabara-sensei taking on Sukuna.
Happerry chapter 43 . 12/27/2014
Oh wow this isn't dead. And I was wondering when Jupiter would show up. This battle should be interesting...
Vld chapter 43 . 12/26/2014
WOOHOO! KUWA-SENSEI IS BACK! Er... or strangely missing from this chapter. Nevermind. I dare say that was worth the wait!
And careful Chamo. Complimenting her... assets... is one thing. Considering how proud she is (or at least WAS as a teenager) of her... talents... may not be too dangerous. I'd be careful not to stare up her non-existent skirt, though. She may take offense. No matter how IMPOSSIBLE not watching seems.

Oh, and can we hope for some Neko-Gouki and Neko-Dan as well?
JayJay chapter 32 . 12/26/2014
I was looking at your profile and since your a JoJo's Bizarre Adventures fan I thought you'd like to know it does have an anime out now. It's available for viewing on a legit site too, .com
I use it all the time it gives no viruses or weird pop up advertisements. just thought you'd like to know if you didn't already.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/25/2014