Reviews for Reikai Sensei Kuwabara
Calen chapter 43 . 7/28
Dude you have to continue this! Pleeease!
Calen chapter 36 . 7/28
Almost at the end of what you have done. When is the next update coming? Is there one coming?
samuelvan.heuger chapter 43 . 5/29
please continue this story I am hooked up the first time I read it multiple crossovers but the story is still the same but in the sense that kuwabara is the protagonist of the story is unbelievable that you pull it up please update this fic :D
Furuyanagi chapter 43 . 12/23/2015
LOVE THIS FIC! PLEASE KEEP IT GOING! IT MUST LIVE!
GhostKing666 chapter 43 . 12/2/2015
Interesting story here, though there are some flaws. Your bias against Tsundere characters showed up when you flandarized Akane and that little bit Naru and your a bit to into talking about Kuwabara needing martial arts training when it was a thing in Yu Yu Hakusho that one didn't need to know any of the fancy stance type stuff if they knew the basics of how to throw a punch and could take a hit. Even after training with Genkai and later his "father's monks Yusuke was still able to keep up with fighters a lot more "classically" trained then him with just his determination, ability to take a punch and street fighter skills.

You also have a bit more crossover characters then might be prudent, cameos are nice but I'm not so sure brining in Matoko and the Sailor Senshi was a good idea. There is enough time travel headaches and alternate timeline stuff going on in Negima without having to bring the Senshi and their Crystal Tokyo and Serenity's "destined" rulership of the planet. Sailor Moon also tends to be a bit more Black and White when it comes to human morality(and morality in general) compared to Negima's and especially Yu Yu Hakusho's Shades of Grey approach.

And finally I'm disappointed with Hiei, guy was able to see that Kotaro and Setsuna were half-breeds but he didn't say a pip about Mana.
Legacy Of Misspent Youth chapter 22 . 9/17/2015
Ah! Kuwabara is 1 of my fav character from oldies anime...*sighs* good ol days :)...anyways keep up the good work! Im rooting for ya!
EvanderAdvent chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
When Kuwabara gets out his map, I can't help but picture him taking out a small piece of paper and unfolding it almost a dozen times to comically large proportions.
Grizzmon chapter 43 . 8/12/2015
She sure has great... thunder and lighting magic?
Grizzmon chapter 42 . 8/11/2015
At least he is not a gentleman ghost.
Grizzmon chapter 41 . 8/11/2015
I wish for Negi to bodyswap with a girl!
Grizzmon chapter 40 . 8/11/2015
Scary!
Grizzmon chapter 39 . 8/11/2015
And then Negi turns to a girl with cold water.
Grizzmon chapter 38 . 8/11/2015
Thankfully he can hit girls now.
Grizzmon chapter 37 . 8/11/2015