Reviews for Sam the Tok'ra
Nice start
gohan21 chapter 5 . 2/25/2016
it is a pretty good beginning. keep writing SAM THE TOKRA
Amme92 chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Really love this fic only wish you would update

Sooner rather than later

XD
Blue night fairy chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
Update soon! I really like this story.
Ninewild chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
This is good! Its too bad you haven't updated it in a very long time.
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Okay, I'm interestined. Very much so. You need to update seeing as you last updated...6/21/09! I'm finding it hard to find fics where Jolinar did not die.
Ulster Gold chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
Always up for a good cliff hanger, but maybe you could tell us what happens to them now? Just found your story tonight, and I'm looking forward to another chapter even though you haven't updated since over a year ago. I hope you still frequent this site Twister; Is Martouf gone for good? And Jolinar knows where Egeria is, how will they find the Tok'ra base now? It seems like Jolinar may not have very many options left to her. And what's happening back at the SGC? How did they find out she had a symbiote?

Looking forward to any answers you may be willing to give me.
Ktebid chapter 5 . 4/19/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. The interaction between Samantha and Jolinar is intriguing and I would love to see where the story goes. I'm hoping you are still considering continuing this story.
Jarrik32 chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
dude, check your spelling, e.g. last time I checked the tok'ra was called Jolinar not jolinear and the baddies were called Goa'uld.
dinopoodle chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
oh, a cliffy, so mean. wonderful job, keep up the good work.
Kiara chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
OMG! please, please, don't leave it there! I loved this story and I really, really want to read more. I like the way Sam wants to be her again and help Jolinar and blend all at the same time... that's going to be one big headache. Please update soon!
Cristalelle chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
Think to update soon? Cause I like this story and it's only the beginning...
NessL chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Hi !

I like this story so far. It was exactly what I was looking for.
KJA chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
I am sorry I have not reviewed before now. About the time you first posted this I got distracted by another Sam/Jolinar fic.

This story started off slowly but has been improving as it goes on. Did you do an edit of the first two chapters? They seem better this time through than the first time I read them.

I liked how Jolinar got away from SG-1 without Zating them as in the few fic ware she gets off world with them that is usually what happens. I also liked how Jolinar was willing to let Sam have control but only if she did not try to sabotage the mission. Also the back and forth conflict between Sam and Jolinar as they try to work together in contrast to they situation is a nice touch.

A few points I wanted to raise. First Martouf/Lantash should be able to get out of their predicament on their own as in the original timeline he is on the Tok'ra base to great SG-1. Secondly since chapter three you have been misspelling "Jolinar" as "Jolinear", note the improper addition of an "e" to her name. And thirdly in chapter five Jolinar says "Yes, remember my mention of Cordesh? I believe his host is now a gou’ald." This line is a bit odd because the host is human. Should it not be "his host has been taken by a Goa'uld"? Also "Gou’ald" should be spelled "Goa'uld" you have the "a" and "u" flip-flopped. I would recommend that you do a line by line proof read of the story also because their are a number minor writing errors throughout the story that have been missed. Things like misplaced or absent words.

I hope that helped. I look forward to seeing how the cliff hanger turns out.
Scyphi chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
I like this chapter, because it really shows how a Tok'ra and a host can interact, something the show could never really demonstrate very well (can't blame them, tho) and it's not something I see appearing in fanfics too terribly often, much less to have them be the very focus of the story. :)

Awaiting for more. :)