Reviews for Elemental Throne
AmethystUnarmed chapter 19 . 5/21/2015
This fic is perfect
Sesshomaru's Imouto chapter 26 . 2/20/2015
I know that you were questioning yourself on this story, but from what I see with # of reviews, favs, and follows; this is one of your best. Please try to pick it up! I have yet to see a bad review on this story. Please, just TRY!
Nychell21 chapter 26 . 9/17/2014
I Luv this Story!ยท
berty05 chapter 26 . 5/3/2014
WHAT HAPPENED!? WHERE'S THE REST!? This is a beautiful story, you can't just stop!
BlackHeartandMind chapter 26 . 4/18/2014
Can we have a lemon soon? This is a good story and I think a night in the forest would be interesting for the couple.
kittywitchy chapter 26 . 4/30/2013
Update? Please!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/5/2012
I think that's Seto and Joey should be bonded in the next chapter and really soon. It's a good story to read mostly of all. Yugi should meet a vampyre as well and date him mostly of all.
kluna chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Man! This is good! Update soon!
kluna chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Man! This is good! Update soon!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 26 . 5/12/2011
I'm soo happy that you made new chapters for this! I reread the whole thing and it's still as good as always and now i'm dying for another piece!

I really think that Seto is the smartest one cuz he managed to push that horrible subject onto Murphy and Connor. I can't wait to see Yugi and Mokuba's response to the talk. I'm dying to be a fly on the wall for what happens between Seto and Jou cuz it's gonna be awesome. I hope you update sooooon! Thanx, bye!
Slytherin-Fox8 chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
okay, so i just realized something, is there any particular reason you chose the names conner and murphy? cause thats the names of the twins from booddock saints and i love it!
Addictedreader09 chapter 26 . 4/7/2011
epic story! :D can't wait for the next update
Nique13 chapter 26 . 4/7/2011
I am loving this story and can't wait for the next update.

I love the fact that you did not 'Twilight' the story...you know with sparkling vampires and such.
Starlight Lion chapter 26 . 4/6/2011
Yayayayayayayayay! Totally worth the wait! Can't wait for the next chapter - and I didn't spot any mistakes worth remembering (which basiclly means that if I did, I don't remember XD) so YEAH! -fistpump-

Cards Down.
xxPig.in.a.Pokexx chapter 26 . 4/6/2011
Ahhh! You have to update again! Please? This is my favoritist fanfiction ever and will you please please update again?