Reviews for To Save the Life of a Mudblood
unamedhpauthor chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
WHAT HAPPENED? WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IT FOR AGES! Please give us something! O_O
alliekiwi chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
I do hope you continue this. Also, some dirt on Astoria would be nice!
Dracomeetgranger chapter 12 . 5/11/2014
Please update soon.. I really love your story
kayreads chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
STILL WAITING FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER
Vaneesa85 chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
Loving it please continue soon
Guest chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
Even though I don't want to, I have to ask: can we hope for un update in the future or should we just give up? Because it's already been 2 years since you last wrote a chapter while you have written other stories :(
I would be very sad if you ended it here, but not knowing what to expect is even worse, so please, give us some sign!
elle chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
aww, this story is great! i love it! gutted that you havent updated in so long, please do soon! :)
ouiplanete chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
I hope you find the time to update! Its been a long time but I hope one day you update!
TeenageIceMachine chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
I love this story and I really hope you continue it. :)
flovesick chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
please don't stop writing this story! i couldn't stop my jaw from dropping when i saw there aren't any chapters left. i just need so bad to know what happens next!
Bells love Jazz chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
loving it cant wait for more
aberlioness chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
"The small part of her brain that was still working managed to notice that wizards apparently believed in circumcision as well as Muggles."

Er, no. Not in the UK or in Europe (unless you're Jewish or Muslim). Circumcision in the UK is considered to be unnecessary and abhorrent; the NHS for one refuses to carry out this procedure unless it's for medical or religious purposes; and if it's the former it's only done as the very last resort. Just another difference between two similar cultures for you!
princess.slaya chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
Awww man! I need more chapters, please come back! :(
princess.slaya chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Oh, wow! Poor Hermione, to be deflowered just like that and without so much as foreplay.. The story is really intriguing though, I'll definitely keep reading :)
Vbabe184 chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
Lovely, just lovely! I'm aware this is incomplete and has been for quite a while, but I could not help myself. The summary was too intriguing to pass up! This is an interesting idea and I am enjoying the characterization of everyone. Please do consider continuing this fanfic! :)