Reviews for To Save the Life of a Mudblood
Lora chapter 12 . 8/16/2015
This is one of very sories I check back to see if it has been updated every year. Like everyone else I too hope you will come back and update it, realizing you are busy with your own family. Even if it took you years like Caeria with Pet Project-fantastic fic by the way-I hope you come back and finish this.
dianm chapter 12 . 8/8/2015
Wow... I like it
sallydanz13 chapter 12 . 6/20/2015
I love this story, I hope you finish it one day
unamedhpauthor chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
WHAT HAPPENED? WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IT FOR AGES! Please give us something! O_O
alliekiwi chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
I do hope you continue this. Also, some dirt on Astoria would be nice!
Dracomeetgranger chapter 12 . 5/11/2014
Please update soon.. I really love your story
kayreads chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
STILL WAITING FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER
Vaneesa85 chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
Loving it please continue soon
Guest chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
Even though I don't want to, I have to ask: can we hope for un update in the future or should we just give up? Because it's already been 2 years since you last wrote a chapter while you have written other stories :(
I would be very sad if you ended it here, but not knowing what to expect is even worse, so please, give us some sign!
elle chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
aww, this story is great! i love it! gutted that you havent updated in so long, please do soon! :)
ouiplanete chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
I hope you find the time to update! Its been a long time but I hope one day you update!
TeenageIceMachine chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
I love this story and I really hope you continue it. :)
flovesick chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
please don't stop writing this story! i couldn't stop my jaw from dropping when i saw there aren't any chapters left. i just need so bad to know what happens next!
Bells love Jazz chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
loving it cant wait for more
aberlioness chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
"The small part of her brain that was still working managed to notice that wizards apparently believed in circumcision as well as Muggles."

Er, no. Not in the UK or in Europe (unless you're Jewish or Muslim). Circumcision in the UK is considered to be unnecessary and abhorrent; the NHS for one refuses to carry out this procedure unless it's for medical or religious purposes; and if it's the former it's only done as the very last resort. Just another difference between two similar cultures for you!