Reviews for Destruction
Capax chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
J'ai pus lire cette fic en français grâce à une traductrice, et franchement, si elle a bien fait son travail, l'ambiance que tu retranscrit dans ton OS est sublime.

Bravo.

So, I try explain my opinion in English. .

Your history is.. Dark and Blooding [!], but I like why you was written this.

I wish I could say -without shame- to you that after read your text i was ill.. [Really! I has stomachache]\o/

Caracters -Envy Winry- are respect [there spirit and comportement].

I hope you're understand

Ah!

I can uderstand this story by translation [thanks WhiteAssassin ;D]
EnviousBakemono chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
that was... Creepy yet such a Envy thing to do loved it even though it was very well described thanks for a great story!
Love's Labour's Won chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
That was awful...ly good. It was in character... and very scary. I hate it when that happens. *Will never see Envy the same way again*
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Poor Winry. She really shouldn't have screamed.
Invidia1988 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Hey I just want to say thank you so much for your inspiration. I have become a better Envy roleplayer because of this fic. Just wanted to say I have taken what I could learn from this fic, and put it into the mind I portray.

I've become that much more canon in rp's now. so Thank you so much. I'll link you to something I've written out of inspiration to this.

invidia1988.
Reality Inhibited chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
... Absolutely beautiful. That's all I can say.
Muria chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Chilling... This is Envy. Honestly, you've merged what the cannon has shown with the actual meaning of the word to develop his thoughts in-character...

Poor Winry... This would be a cool piece to continue, to see Ed's reaction... Al's... Pinako's... everyone who knows her... Though, I think anyone who tried to avenge her would be mauled as well. Envy seems to be the most dangerous character in the series... And, oddly enough, my favorite... I love the way you described him!

Regardless of if you continue this fanfiction or not, I hope you write more of Envy!
Amaris Sirtsema chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Even though I don't hate Winry as much as I did, I really enjoyed this. Sparks up some wanting to write gore XD

Loved the detail of it, seeing how Envy is one of my favorite characters in FMA~

Now I want to write a violent story, too!
possessedanger chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Yay for violence!

And even more yay for hurting Winry the poop head.

Yay!