Reviews for Spike Covered in Chocolate
kurt couper chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
This was a great fic. I'm highly impressed. I might have already reviewed, but whatever. I like how funny it is in the beginning and the transition to the end where he loves her so much. It's just a brilliant fic.
Rebel Goddess chapter 5 . 11/19/2004
Got to say you have the absolute best titles. Now on to the review proper. Good grief, were you trying to give my computer melt down with that image of Spike naked and covered in chocolate? It damn nearly worked. I liked that last bit, though the most brilliant were all the parts with Spike and Dawn's playful interactions. I loved the Oscar Wilde prose piece. You write Spike in the most wonderful way. I like how he ran out naked. You'd better do another sequel or I will have hissy fits and throw Percy at you. More please. Now. Have I mentioned how much I love this? 'Cause I really, really do.
Dinette chapter 5 . 6/18/2003
*Sqiggles around in delight* That was just - good all over. Bleh, but Spike's still got his bloodlust problem... :(
Daijanna chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Great sense of humor. I think this story has the best Spike/Dawn interaction Ive ever read. So just keep on writing :)
samson chapter 5 . 3/5/2002
great story again off to read the last one now!
Tequila Sunrise chapter 5 . 1/28/2002
Wow... So good. But I'm so confused! Was this a dawn/Spike shippage, or a dawn/spike friendship? Or did it go from one to the other? In anycase, I laughed so hard I cried earlier on. Very good.
Boo1 chapter 5 . 1/25/2002
Very good writing to go with your vivid imagination. Nice stuff! Keep at it. :)
Rachel chapter 5 . 1/23/2002
I have to say, that this was one of the best fanfics that I have ever read. I feel strongly about the S/D pairing, but when it's other than a brother/sister bond, it's needs to be treated delicatly, and it almost always isn't.

Not only did you handel the S/D thing with an amaxing show of ability and talent, but the story itself was riviting and deeply involving. I almost never leave reviews, and if I do- they're never this long, but I feel very strongly about your talent and I urge you to continue with the story.