Reviews for Fox Has Fleas
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Wrire more this story is funny and good
BlueMoonUmbreon chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
lol... yeah, i think thats it... lol :P

Rock on
BlueMoonUmbreon chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
haha, fox acted like a doggie...

Rock on!
Geeke the Freak chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
Well, I probably should have reviewed sooner but... These last two chapters are awesome. I really want to see Snake shalking Fox and see Fox's reaction. And if the rumor gets any deeper. Also, Falco is awesome. I love how you write him.

I hope you update again, this is a story I think is worth continuing.
Exilo chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
I love this story. it is an amazing marriage of comedy and literature. Normally you'll have a very funny story that lacks a well spoken voice, or a well written story with a funny line here and there, but you just have a nack for combining the two. I hope you update soon.
Silenthilldude chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
Nice story, its good to see that theres mostly humor and its very very well written.

I saw not one spelling error! Amazing!

You get a star * :D
JapanFan Kyoko chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
LOL Snake's gonna join in with the fun! His personality fits him perfectly too!
CJzilla chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
Here's hoping Snake's gonna bust some heads in!

CJzilla
websitefanboy chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
nice chapter! keep it up!
Lady RavenStar19 chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
Can someone say 'itching Snake.

I be burtely honest with you on Snake, but his bedside manners are lousy, but the hardcore fighter never the lest.

And what mader them go to him I'll never know, but this party is just getting started and I have a front row seat to it.

Can't wait for the rest.
Lady RavenStar19 chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
Okay, I surprised that Samus came out of the blue to ask Falco to do sexual check on Fox.

RIOT,RIOT,RIOT!

Too wicked for words and I'm loving ever moment of it.

And I know how it is with school for crying out loud even my brain fries for studying.

Looking forward to chapter 4 or better yet I'll go read it now.
websitefanboy chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
i love it!
Geeke the Freak chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Ha, this stories pretty awesome. I love that Samus is the only intelligent one, and that everyone thinks Fox is gay.

Can't wait for an update!
CJzilla chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
A little 2 foul mouthed 4 me, but brilliant just the same!

CJzilla
Time Turned Fragile chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
PSC:YAYZ...WAIT WHAT?HOLD IT!MY CAT GOT FLEAS LIKE THAT...I MEAN FROM SLEEPING NEAR MY RABBIT(WHO WAS IN HIS CAGE.)

HEHEHE...WOLF REALLY IS UP TO SOMETHING!