Reviews for Dependent
pinchess07 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
kudos!
starlingnight chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
just beautiful i love the depressing parts, they're Hobo-Nick-esque and we can see where he came from with this fic :D great one shot!
x-StarlitDreams-x chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Absolutely adorable! I have a complete soft spot for Trucy and Phoenix.

This was really well written! I enjoyed how we kind of ventured into Phoenix's mind and felt his pain.

Great job! D
Parabola Beam chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Aww, this story is heart-melting, with little Trucy comforting Daddy Phoenix. X3 What a wonderful piece of work. w
Perpetual Concern chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Wow...

You seem to have gotten it spot on here. In Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, which is the only AA game I've played, Phoenix did seem a little uncomfortable with the possibly daunting task that lay ahead of him, but I found that I couldn't quite get inside his head. Trucy is a very sweet character, and in her little pink magician's outfit, she's absolutely adorable. But Phoenix had just had his career destoryed, and it was Trucy's father's trial that caused it. So he must have been as upset as you made him out to be, yet Trucy was a shining light for him.

I can't quite describe just how well you portrayed both of them. Not only that, it was a nice length, and your spelling and grammar were good.

I adore any Phoenix and Trucy family fluff type stories, and while it's nice to read cute, happy stories, fanfictions that show how it really was for Phoenix are always an excellent read.

Thank you for the superb fic. I look forward to any future AA fics that you write!

SK
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
It's so sweet!
Aussiesrule34 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
This... is beautiful! In Apollo Justice, I missed getting inside Phoenix's head and seeing what he really felt as we had done in the previous games... and you do it beautifully here. And the way you wrote Trucy as Phoenix's light makes me happy. That statement of his in the game made me cry. ;). So bravo on a wonderful story.
Rin-neechan chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
You displayed another piece with perfect character depiction. Although we never see Phoenix in his state of depression, but only get a very subtle description of his feelings, you put together a believable state of mind for him and displayed his circumstances to keep trying well. Taking on a child is no small task and despite his situation, Phoenix continues to show us how selfless he is by continuing to give even when he has nothing left. Trucy's outgoing persona and bright smile would make anybody feel happy so I'd say Phoenix has not only the perfect light in his darkness, so does Trucy. You did a great job in setting the stage for the transition between our favorite attorney, and the poker player with a backbone. Bravo :)

By the way, you're welcome. Anytime. :D