Reviews for Lifeline
Kaerith chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
I totally don't trust Duo at the end. Too abrupt of a turnaround. Something big needs to happen to make Duo introspective and figure out why he kept being an asshole who demanded Heero's loyalty without giving and loyalty or respect in return. It could even be a continuing part of this series without you making changes to the end of Lifeline; despite Duo's changed intentions, he backslides into his hurful patterns. Maybe a mission goes bad, and Duo's locked up isolated for weeks and undergoes some realizations. Maybe this part needs to be rewritten to expand on what thoughts and emotions he dealt with during Heero's incapacitation. The Angst Fairies demand to see him grovel!

(Geez, never knew I was so vengeful!)

Despite my issue with Duo's change of heart seeming abrupt and unproven, I enjoyed this series.
Hellcat81 chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
nice happy ending. though the gang rape from agents of the preventers was somewhat hard to believe. sure sexual harassment is not uncommon esp. with how heero acted as the local slut but i think it's somewhat weird that so many sickos are working there. i mean you probably need a psych evaluation to be able to work there in the first place... anyway, great conclusion. happy i got them together. :)
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
the second half was so painful to read. made me really sad to read what duo was doing to heero. :( poor poor heero. duo really fucked him over. he is so selfish. a friend esp. a best friend doesn't do shit like that. btw, didn't the fic start in the hospital? what happened to that?
Bcheese chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
I have to pee so bad right now, so this won't be a long or "good" review. I loved it, very deep, original, moving, real, the characters are perfectly true to themselves in this future of theirs(i wonder if this makes since to you...but its a good thing). Please keep writing, fantastic :)
Faith1 chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Ah, I just wrote a really long review and then deleted it by accident, don't you just hate it when than happens? Anyway, as I was saying...I'm reading this fic for about the fourth time and wondering why I didn't leave a review before. I absolutely adore this whole arc and love the ending. I think your characterisation of Heero is brilliant...there's not enough vulnerable Heero fics out there...and you should write more soon. Pretty please? It would make a wonderful Christmas present for your adoring public! _ Happy holidays!
Black-Angel-001 chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
It was kinda rocky in the beginning, and I loved every minute of it! Poor Heero felt like no one wanted him and he took 'affection' any way he could. I've never felt like kicking Duo's ass before but I do, cause when you get right down to it, it's his fault. Interesting charecter portrayl, and even more interesting plot on the get together. Keep up the good work and I'll keep an eye out for future writes! :)
Lilyoda chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Thank You.
nominho chapter 2 . 3/23/2008

I've send you a message a few days ago about my wish of a sequel of "beyond repair" and "attempting repair". I've got those with a friend of mine, and I didnt know about the sequels "lifeline" and "the little things give you away". when I found out you were in I was so ansious that I wrote that review right way, before even seeing all your page. It was very imprudent of my part. Sorry for the incoveniet.

By the way. I want also to congratulate you again for your work. Loved the sequel and the other stories, you have a lot of talent.

thanks for your attention one more time,

shadowdragon58 chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
I actually really surprised on how well this story went. You kept me saying "Oh god not this" about every time you left off. I loved it in the end though so great job and thank you for continuing as you did.
Azamiko chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
You would not believe how relieved I was at the end of this. The tension was so high...Geez...I'm not usually one for angsty fics, but in this case, it was worth it. Not because of the happy ending, but because of how much struggle there was to get there, even for the reader. (And in this one, it became clearer that Duo was more struggling not to be in love with Heero, rather than that he was trying to pretend that he was.)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Well, fudge! Hahahaha! This just gets more and more depressing...
ckhushrenada chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
i'm sure everyone has enjoyed reading it very much i know i have...
His Divine Shadow chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Holy shit! That was GREAT!
cool chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
I'm glade this had a happey ending but I feal that Duo should have bean made to suffer more then he did. Duo is such a hipocrit when he was with his first boyfrend he would not even interact with Heero for fear of sending the rong mesige and complanes about Heero saying he loved him because it implide Heero thought that Duo would just dump his boyfreand for Heero but when he is with Heero he cheats freely as if it no longer matters if he cheats or not.
snowdragonct chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Okay...yeah, you're forgiven all the angst because you made it turn out right in the end. Even if they had to wade through lots of misery...they ended up in the right place. My kind of ending!