Reviews for The Chase
Writeratheart92 chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
this was so good!
Symph chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Wowwwwww is so sad, beuty, amazing...i really loved it
DatLittleStar chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH That ending. i wanna cry. Blow my tear sacks out. Then make my eyeballs melt to cry some more.

I'm so serious right now, though. It warms my heart so much that Kyle is recovering and responding to Stan's affection and love.

Style all the way. They're the sweetest things in all of existence. But this statement is sort of off topic

This was a really amazing story, honestly. I can't even explain. Just...
You rock my world. Thank you. So much, solely just for existing.
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Aw, the ending was nice to what had happened throughout the whole story... I almost cried, so good work! ;.;
TenementFunster419 chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
IMO you really blew the ending with Butters revealing the location, there was so much potential...
GlibCharm chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Excellent
pandagirl chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
Wow, this story was so... brutal... but in a good way. The angst was very well done, I'm amazed how well you wrote this, considering English isn't your first language. It's my first language and I can't use it that well!

Amazing story, I loved how you portayed Cartman as the evil bastard he is. I knew he was going to do something horrible, but locking poor Kyle up like that... It made my blood curdle...

Anyway, fantastic, the best SP fanfiction I've read so far! :)

Btw, I was on Stan's side the whole time. How could you not be?
Droll Notion chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
I'm officially in love with this. No other fan fiction I've read has captured the mental deterioration that would go along with rape and abuse like this has. Although, some things that bothered me a little, like Cartman going in completely unprepared when Kyle was supposedly a virgin... But altogether, the plot was really good, and I loved reading it (even though this story is getting on in years now).
Droll Notion chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Oh, thank God that wasn't Cartman who caught them kissing, I sorta assumed. . Ugh... Kenny's on the hippie's side. I like how this chapter ended, though. The writing is really good.
Droll Notion chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Droll Notion chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Poor Cartman, having to witness that... Stan deserved to get tripped for stealing Clyde frog.
notactive616 chapter 10 . 10/13/2011
Oh my god that was amazing! You write so well and I absolutely want to murder Carman in the most brutal, cruel, and humiliating way possible! You ended it so well! And I love the dreams that you put at the beginning of the chapters i loved the way it showed the extreme difference between Stan's feelings for Kyle and that asshole Cartman's. I think this might be one of my faviorite south park fanfics that I've read as of yet. It was simply amazing
UngroundableDaywalker chapter 10 . 7/5/2011
WOW that story was so intense! You're an amazing writer.

Poor Kyle! :( I love him... he's MINE Stanley! haha... no really...
TricksterAries chapter 10 . 12/1/2010
Jesus christ. I love how you portray Cartman as what he is. An evil little bastard.

I also love the fact that Kyle is on the road to recovery 3

Take care :)
Suyuness chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
My God. x_x I knew Cartman was wrong in the head, but to do THAT? Jesus! Blegh... Nonetheless, I love it anyways. w Cheers for you!