Reviews for Wisdom in Foolishness
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Cute, Sam's so protective!
hogwartshobbiton chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Aw that was brilliant! Poor Frodo :) and Sam is so awesome :D I love your writing, thank you!x
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This was hilarious! Of all the things Frodo could have, he wants ice-cream. It actually fits with him. I really couldn't see him taking loads of jewels back to the shire or for himself. Unless, it was to help the shire. lol

Great story! Awesome read!
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
D
happychica chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
That is the longest disclaimer I've ever seen. Bet nobody questioned you, ne?

Aw, Sam's just so concerned all the time. Maybe he should have some ice cream, too, then he'd see how not-bad it is...kinda...
Larner chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Dear Sam! So concerned for his Master's well-being, and so desirous Frodo be well fed once more!

It's been too long since I last read some of your stories. It's good to see you back!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Very sweet.I enjoyed this.

You have some HMTL tags showing you might wish to fix.
Lindelea1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Aww. Fluff in more than one sense of the word, I take it.

Ah, for comfort food.

(could use a cool hand on my fevered brow, this evening... am going to slough off my usual choir practice, though the concert is galloping towards us, and go early to bed, perhaps with a good book, but perhaps only to seek healing in sleep... It is only a cold, I think - I hope, considering all the nasty bugs going around right now - but it's still no energy, aches, sneezles, etc. enough to be misery.)

Hope this finds you well. Thanks for a few moments of diversion.
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I know how Frodo feels... I just absolutely love ice-cream!

Anyway, it's always nice to know how much care Sam has for him... Great one-shot! I swear I did not expect Frodo to want what he asked! I thought it was going to be something more deep, like some kind of healer for his damaged heart... This is going on my favorites and alerts!
shirebound chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
What a lovely story. Frodo's humility and Sam's diligence are both wonderful, as is our compassionate and wise king and queen.