Reviews for Vowel Sounds
cravingthedistance chapter 2 . 6/4
Damn. This Chapter. Addiction. OMG. OH MY GOD V! This is perfection!
ncisqueen chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
I really, really love this! I can't even decide which one was my favorite. Very well done!
Viktorija chapter 9 . 4/9/2009
Totally love it!I like all of it,all chapters are done!

Victoria
unique.and.proud chapter 9 . 1/13/2009
Loved them :)

Egotistical and Invigorating hehe they were so funny!

Osculate (which btw I had no idea what it meant either) was very nice! I loved all the description in it, it was really well written.

I then got very confused, you said Untitled but was it Unspoken (When Gibbs is at the cemetry?) that you posted as a standalone one shot? I read that before, it was very touching (not sure if I reviewed or if I read that one when I was on a big reading frenzy :D )

Loved Unnamed and Yesterday awesome work :) Even though I though 'Y' was an approximant and not really a vowel in English? :S But I was never any good at English... besides doesn't matter loved them anyway :D
unique.and.proud chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
Thought since these were some of your favourites should read them next :) Loved Addiction and Enticement - both were awesome and Queen of Smut indeed :P lol! Nice work, looking forward to reading the rest, but it's gonna have to wait till after my exam now :(
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 8 . 12/21/2008
Very nicely written! I love it actually! Especially Egostical and Invigorating were very hilarious!

From A Fanfiction Angel
xNeariax chapter 9 . 11/18/2008
WOW - again. I don't even quiet know what to say.. or which one I like most, because every single one was simply brilliant!

If I had to settle.. I would probably name "Unnamed" and "Yesterday" first - although I really loved the others too. But I guess, that may simply come from them being a little more about love than need or lust which satisfies my romantic nature more. Always easy to get me wrapped around your little finger with a phrase like "unconditional love". *chuckles slightly*

Nevertheeless, there always is that fire between them without a doubt and I think you've caputered that pretty well in "Addiction" and "Enticement". Don't even know why you're apologizing for the smut when it's so damn hot. ;)

Oh.. and as for "Egotistical" and "Invigorating".. gave me a nice giggle picturering the whole thing. D

*takes a look at the lenght of the review*

uh.. guess I'll better be comming to an end now.

So, to sum it up: very well done again, Sweety.

Hugs,

Nea
lindainsweden chapter 9 . 3/29/2008
Lovely, just lovely! :) Awesome writing as usual!

Linda

x
lindainsweden chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Oh don't apologize, I love smut! ;-) Great story!

Linda

x
TVLadybug chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
"Yesterday" may be one of my very favorites... I would say for sure, but so many of them make it really hard to choose!
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
I waanted to say that over here, Y is not a vowel but after reading this, all I can say is..

Hubba Hubba
jibbsloversunited chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
i hereby declare that there should be a round of consonants next

what?

a girl can state an opinion can't she?

you did good, dear one

*nods and is proud*

xx
gonnabemarine chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
that was my favorite!
Sorgina chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
Good job I stopped to read this on the way to the shower and not after or otherwise I'd have needed another one :-)
aserene chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
that was beautiful and wonderful and so very Jibbs. Excellent work! (Aren't you glad I suggested you do Y?)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »