Reviews for Wanting the Unattainable

Great update!
KirstyM chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
I love it ;) Update soon
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
Aw bella is happy! that was so cute! and i really like them playing 20 questions! they get to learn a lot about each other! update soon!
Panda Slippers chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
yay for glowing bella!
StarryNightT chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
LOL speeding tickets... if only he knew XDD GOOD CHAPTER! love my chem btw but personally i like 30 seconds to mars better ;) their concerts are SWEET! omg best day of my life.. ...achem.. anyway, loved the chapter, can't wait for the next one! :)

-Shelly-
loveedoveymonkey chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
Oh well..I feel stupid now. Here I was telling you about the tenses, and the next chapter you are already fixing it. It was a lot better. Good job
loveedoveymonkey chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I have a few tips: I sort of get confused suddenly when I read this, because when you switch tenses suddenly, it sort of messes up how good your ideas and writing style is. Maybe you could try sticking to just one tense the entire time. I liked it!
Eddie-4-Ever chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
i love it

update again soon..

please and thanks
My-Edwardx chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
update soon ! :D
iPodDancer chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
So...just finished reading all seven chapters, and I must say...they are amazingly incredible! Loved it, totally. I cannot wait to read more.

Update soon? When you can, of course. :o)
irishgirl32 chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
this was great i love the 20 questions part
Insane-About-Twilight chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
Darn. It's over. It was just getting good!

Update soon!

-Marie-
skooshiegirl chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
Great chappie!

Must have been embarassing for Bella, I mean the romance Q!

Rebecca

PS Update! LOL, I can't beleive I forgot to mention that, most importanat!
EclipseoftheTwilightMoon chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
I sat down and read what you have up of your story and I think its really good. I look forward to reading more of it in the future.
Looking4MyOwnEdward chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
MUST KEEP ON!1 UPDATE SOON! IM DYING TO KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM WILL BE IN THIS STORY? LAUREN? TANYA? HMM I DONT KNOW BUT IF YOU DONT UPDATE SOON...

- LOOKING FOR MY EDWARD (