Reviews for I Shouldn't Love You
The Cretin chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This may be coming late and you may never see it but hey, I think its real nice. I don't think it sucks. Ask yourself this: In regards to your poem, is it the quality or the MEANING that matters most here? I think you did great. One has to feel for Sean and Marita. Their story was powerful. To bad we never got to see it through. Keep rockin
Wendymypooh chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Beautiful poem and it so easily fits Sean and Marita, and the differences in their backgrounds.
Annika chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Niala!

I don't know what you've been on, saying that this poem sucks. I thought it was really nice. True, your other one is better,but that doesn't make this one any crappier. Really sweet. I liked it!
gambitslove chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
very beautiful!
Midnight Moon not signed in chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
This was a really neat poem and I enjoyed it! So now how about writing a whole fic...? Pretty good idea, think about it, ok?
Jinx chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
The poem was great. One of my few criticisms of the show Legacy was that the viewers weren't given a lot of information about how Marita felt about her relationship with Sean. That's one of the best things about the fanfiction - it gives a story from Marita's point of view. Do reconsider about writing a Sean and Marita fanfiction story. Thanks for sharing the poem!
mjmm chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
This was great and you are not giving yourself enough credit. Sneaking,lying, denying, this is no way of life etc, just great.I hope you change your mind about your fanfiction because I think you would do a great job.
Aislinn chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Oh wow, I'm gettting teary-eyed here. Please pass the Job!

ps Mbooker,when can we see another installment of "Friends"?
punkin chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
"Who has ever seen the day and night together..." That was awesome. I wish that this were a story b/c it has tons of potential.
MBooker chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Not very good? HA! It was excellent! :)