Reviews for IM conversations of the Cullen & Swan residence!
Faith Bow chapter 11 . 2/26/2013

*Nessie*
SheWon'tWake chapter 11 . 7/3/2010
Lol team emmet! Yay!
k3ll3nlutzl0v3r chapter 11 . 3/9/2010
that was FUNNY! as for ideas, i have none. sorry. THANKS FOR WRITING!-k3ll3nlutzl0v3r-
Kathy chapter 9 . 12/7/2009
Omgg! Oh gosh. That was hilarious!

"No wonder you've been staring at my junk!"

-rolls on floor laughing-

Love it! :D
Lana Mare chapter 11 . 12/4/2009
this story is very funny. Perhaps you could have a chapter where Carlisle comes on and no body knows so they talk like they have been and all - besides Bella - get into trouble. But Alice would not because she forsaw it of course...
vamptobe.13 chapter 11 . 11/12/2009
are you still planning on finishing...i actually love it...and it might seem to you that you have lost your "funny" but i still think that it is funny, advice from one emmett lover to the other...take a break,write down funny quotes as they come to you, and watch lots of movies funny and not funny..you will get a lot more ideas that way! :)
vamptobe.13 chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
i dont think you are losing your touch lol im loving it! GO TEAM EMMETT!
vamptobe.13 chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY! I LOVE EMMETT!
Chygirl07 chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
awesome story! LOL i luvv emmett, totally hilarious! X-keep with the IMing! :) my fave part so far is when Emmett said the he won't kill a mommy bear because the baby bear wud "die Edwarrd DIE!" ROFL great job!
jaspers-honeybee chapter 11 . 9/15/2009
yes u should also get a twifans its lyk a twilight myspace thnk u 4 updating lol
imawesome34 chapter 11 . 9/15/2009
HAHA OH MY GAWD THIS IS SO FUNNY!
jaspers-honeybee chapter 10 . 9/6/2009
omg i lov tht
christina whitlock chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
can jacob or seth or alec come on th chatroom? and can either 1 hav a gf named christina? pleez. i'm desperate. tyler doesn't luv me * cries* so pleez do me this 1 little favor .