Reviews for Love Scene
tasty-kate chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
Late to the party, but HEY. Better late than never! I've recently revisited my love for Slayers after a 15 or so year hiatus and of course, went scrounging the interwebs for my old OTP (Xellos/Lina). I like to think that I'm pretty picky at which fanfictions I read and goddamn, author, you hit it all on the nail. You write /beautifully/, you have a great plot, the characters stay in character (which holy crap is that a feat in the fanfic world...), and the slow burn. THE. SLOW. BURN. ;alkjsflk I stayed up until 3am last night reading this and I read it again today. It's just... amazing. Thank you so much for writing this. I will be checking out your author page to see if you have any other Xellos/Lina fanfics. Happy Holidays!
cutepiku chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
It's embarrassing and I won't elaborate to save myself some face, but part of that delightful lemon in chapter 4 actually made me cry a bit. A certain line struck me a little too personally and I really did cry. I've never cried from a fanfic. Ever. Kudos to you. You have a gift.
XellossLina chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
I just adore this story, one of my favorite XellossXLina ones
mylove09 chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
I love xellos and Lina together and I in joyed this story
RugenZorak chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
Wow this was really well done, I greatly enjoyed it!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
It felt like it should have had one more chapter at least, but good job.
Sailor Panda chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
Loved this! Just watched the new Slayers Evolution series it it renewed my love of Xellos - who I like best for Lina, of course. I really enjoyed your fic of them - just wish there were more out there.
Junoan chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
When I began to read this fic, I was somehow skeptic at the title and feared something cliché and... *shudders* very very very "romantic". I do love read romance sometime but too much sugar give me toothache but this fic was better than I had expected. It was sweet indeed but not unrealistic. I spent an enjoyable moment reading it.
Kahuri-chan chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
I'm actually amazed. You see I'm normally a ZelXel fangirl but this story was really quite sweet and drew me in from begining to end. Congradulations. You have now made me see another possibility for Xell then Zel lol good work.
Skyrere chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
I like it.

When I first started watching Slayers, Xellos was just annoying, but then when he opened his eyes, he didn't look so much like a dork anymore, and actually began to look more sexy and attractive. XD

I love all the fic's I have read so far pairing Xellos with different characters.

good job by the way.

XD
Skyrere chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
very nice beginning.

not rushed in any way so far.
Sobeitsaidhe chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
You my friend have just made me a shipper of these two - and now I want to draw them everywhere xD
Precious5881 chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
I too enjoyed this story. I wish there was more xellos and lina fics out there, they make a good couple.
chibi chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
i love this story! so awesome! u were wonderful...! i wished there were more fans of XL like u! :)
Midnight Star3 chapter 5 . 11/25/2008
Just finshed reading this fic and it was another great read!