Reviews for Has This Ship Sailed?
Patsy chapter 35 . 3/2
Can't Thank You enough for this story. It's one of my favorites-aTrue MerDer Masterpiece. Wish you would post Part 3. You truly are an Amazing Writer.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/14/2018
Great story. I think the best aspect was the fact that Derek wasn’t perfect as all the others stories set him out to be and Meredith wasn’t an emotionless character who was too caught up in her problems which drags everyone down. Wish more people took your example when characterizing the two
mandyg67 chapter 35 . 5/12/2016
I loved this story!
Patsy chapter 35 . 3/6/2016
A True a Favorite of mine and please continue-this is a a Classic;)
Aisucold chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
27 and 40! woah! lol
Guest chapter 34 . 2/15/2013
This has always been one of my favorite stories!
bg3929 chapter 26 . 10/3/2012
Don't be offended Meredith. We wouldn't want a repeat of Angela and Hodgins' first wedding on Bones.
A chapter 34 . 2/22/2012
Please keep going ! Love this story!
seachange34 chapter 34 . 2/11/2012
what a nice suprise! I adored this story when it was first posted and just recently reread it again. I really enjoyed how you stayed true to the characters but took the story in a more realistic, grown up direction. I'm no longer that big of a Grey's fan - the writers just refused to let them grow up (Mer and Der living in a frat house together for years? choosing to live with April and Jackson? Gah!) but I still love mer der stories like yours. I think my favourite chapter was the xmas one - great humor about santa and elves mixed with the seriousness of Mer's life with Ellis (i.e. the no hunger nerves conversation).

I hope you continue this story!
Jamtlc54 chapter 33 . 8/13/2011
Can you at least do a squel!
StacieH chapter 33 . 2/14/2011
I just loved this story...great job!
littlemissliketofight chapter 35 . 10/25/2009
Just caught up and finished this and I wanted to say that I enjoyed this... nothing profound to say I'm afraid, but just that it was fun reading!
PD1234567 chapter 35 . 8/30/2009
That was an interesting story, it was written in a different way to most other stories I had read and it kept me interested until the end. I enjoyed the plot, and the character developments.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
McDreamy's Post-It Wife chapter 35 . 8/30/2009
HA! That was a great ending - I like that you chose to end it on Mer and Cristina rather than Mer and Derek, I don't think I've seen that before.
firewordsparkler chapter 35 . 8/21/2009
I'm glad you took the time to make Christina finally approve of their relationship, because they are each other's people.