Reviews for He Let Her
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Love it
stxrseekers chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I feel the need to review this. xD It was wonderful! I loved it. :3 Well written and I'm glad I found it, and glad you wrote it. :DD Well done. n_n
Spacer196 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Tada is an understatement! THis was great!
Little Patch of Heaven chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I like it. I love how Yuffie is serious, then all of a sudden wants to paint Vincent's not-cat green. It was cute, and I like how you captured their characters well. Good job!
Kiariad chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
That is just so pretty, I think it's a gorgeous representation of what their relationship could have been like. You are really good at this!
MysticSpiritus chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I'll happily press the review button cuz this fic rocked!

Mystic
Draven234 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I thought the story was very good hope u make more and it was absolutley funny and very heart warming
JingYee chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
haha, Vin and Yufs are such a cute couple.
Moogle Princess chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
"She was the kind of person who could sing quite well when she wished to, but sing badly anyway."

I think I've always seen her this way and never had words to explain it. Nicely done.
MooglesLovePancakes chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Very well done! You should write a sequel .
Qwi-Xux chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Very sweet. I liked all of Vincent's reasons why he let Yuffie do what she does. She's such an enigmatic person, and I love that he sees that and accepts it. Nicely done!
MissKingdomVII chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
That was a really cute story. Especially the end. lol!
MakotoJinx chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Aw, it was very nice! thanks!
Chaotic Angel7 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
_ aw thank you for the cuteness lol
With A Smile chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Wow, this was superb! No, seriously, Vincent and Yuffie were totally on spot character-wise and it was just a lovely, cute, sweet, funny little Yuffentine that I think really captures their relationship. I loved it. I really did. Just too wonderful and your word choice and descriptions are flawless.

Rah rah rah :)