Reviews for Enter the Dragonball Z Universe
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Awsome
15dragondream chapter 10 . 2/9/2011
hello its a me ad i just read your story is really good the only sad part is that is been a little over a year since you updated please dont let this story die cuz its really good
Spirit of paladin chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
This is bland. Uninspired. Completely generic. And I've only read up to chapter two. I don't even know why people bother with this self insert things, sicne they are always incredibly lame, or incredibly boring and unoriginal, as is the case here. At least your grammar is good and your narrative is not bad, so you could probably write something better if your tried.
The Duelist of Dawn chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
Cool! A guy going into the DBZ universe is rare!
Princess Geta chapter 9 . 10/16/2009
Yeah, so much for hoping Chapter 9 was this ginormous (I love words that don't exist) chapter that had the story reaching it's conclusion in an awesome way _

Well, it's only been about...well, over a year, but still! that doesn't mean theirs no hope of ever returning right? I should surely know about that lol Anyway. This goes on watch now in hopes that someday you'll get to add on to this story :) take care!
Princess Geta chapter 8 . 10/16/2009
Two heads? lol that was great!

But yeah, Gohan and Dave, didn't see that really coming actually. So Kudos again! I love being caught off guard X) but oy! is their really only one more chapter? way to break a girl's heart. Oh well, this was a good one, I'm bummed to see you didn't continue it but theirs always hope :)
Princess Geta chapter 7 . 10/16/2009
I have to say, I didn't see fusion coming at all. I think I can pretty much safely guess now who's going to be part of the fusion, but still, curveball! didn't see it coming :D

Shoot shoot shoot, is it just about the end here in a chapter or two? I think theirs nothing past chapter 8. Oh man! X) lol
Princess Geta chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
Ha, I love how I wonder something, then the next chapter, I get an answer..

X) Funny that that worked out. Anyway, another really cool chapter! onto the next.
Princess Geta chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
After that last chapter, I was waiting for an enemy to creep up - and yup, there he is :D I'm very curious to see where he came from and to see how it all gets dealt with. I checked the amount of chapters and theirs not that many left! what a bummer :)
Princess Geta chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
Didn't really realize this was going to be so much about fighting and wasn't sure how I felt about it for a chapter or so but it really fits for your story. Good job, I'm really impressed. I'm wondering where you left the story off though...I'm starting to realize that this story probably wasn't completed and that's going to bite when I get to that end point! X)
Princess Geta chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
So, I stumbled upon your profile, and I've NEVER come across a teenage guy crossing over into the DBZ realm. That really surprised me, maybe I haven't read enough stories to see that yet, but I thought that was really cool and had to check it out.

More than that, this was actually pretty darn decent. So far I really liked the first chapter, the video game having a limited time "dragon ball" to go along with it was such a great idea! I've read stories of people being randomly sucked into their tv's and just wishing really hard but never that way. That was really clever, kudos to you! anyway, I'm making this much too long so I should really move onto the next chapter. :)
The Duelist of Dawn chapter 8 . 9/29/2009
That two-headed form was funny as heck man! Nice touch! And now that you metioned it, arrogance did run in the fusion people. I wondered of the people who originally taught it to Goku were the same way...

Anyway nice chapter!
The Duelist of Dawn chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
Vegeta, you idiot! Learn from your past mistakes, fool! Well, you've kept everyone in the show in character, especially Vegeta. He really needs to finish the beatdown, when it comes to the bad guys, peoples lives are at stake man!
The Duelist of Dawn chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
I love the Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack! Your boy Dave is really on the up and up! This a great story!
Thomas Drovin chapter 9 . 7/23/2008
Welcome back at long last! It's lucky for you I'm a VERY good waiter. Anyway CAN Dahan beat Ares? He was hard at HALF his power I dread to think how he'll be at FULL power! Update again soon!

PS: Have you checked out "Fate's Encounter" by Puja723? I helped co-write it, it's my first DBZ story and we've come quite a long way. If you read it don't forget to review! later!