Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
me chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
I really love your story! Keep on going like this.
When i read your summary i thouhgt gw/fw stood for ginny and fred weasley, but this is so much better!
When im finished im totally going to check out more of your stories!
(Ps sorry for the bad english. Its not my native languae)
jupimako chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
That was fantastic. It fit the spirit of the original fairy tale, but definitely had a lot of unique differences. Thanks!
Tambry chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
Harry's a kinky little shit lol :D I love your story though! I've read similar stories in that they do a old fairy tale and swap the characters with the Harry Potter crew, but never like this! I love it :)
Free Siri chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Would Ron be Chip then?
BrunetteGenius chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
This was quite a creative story. Very well written and held my attention.
Darkrailover chapter 15 . 1/14/2013
Very Sexy! I loved this story
D3ATHR0SE chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
Fuckin LUV ur story
D3ATHR0SE chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
lol, Voldemort can be so blind haha
FearlessAngel269 chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
Girl I read the part about a plant store and I was like Oh Neville you stud! hehe I happen to be a huge Neville fan but a lot of people don't make him out into the stud he is. Also This is amazing to me how it is almost like the real story bc Jack could be Gaston and the slave trader could be the insane asylum guy... lol Please read my story and tell me what you think im sort of afraid to continue bc people don't seem interested. Thanks!
Danni-Sherlockian-Ireland chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
I liked this chapter! It is really good seeing a different pairing that i haven't seen yet! I love Dreville!
casey26334 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Molly as the teapot... Brilliant. Loving this story! Great job!
A Smouldering Soul chapter 15 . 4/8/2012
Omg that was supermegafoxyawesomehot! I officially love your writing.
JoJo chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
Wasn't Oliver Wood the cook at the Vampire's house? And when Lily explains Harry about Severus, she says they were going to kill VOLDEMORT? It was Dumbledore, dearest. Just wondering. BTW, great story. ;)
Grim1989 chapter 15 . 3/22/2012
that was awesome :D love threesome's but two of them being copies of eat other was hot lol
Ichigo Mirai chapter 15 . 2/22/2012
this is really really good!