Reviews for Ignorance Isn't Bliss
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
We need more of them like seriously
wolfspiritqueen chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Nice!
Sesshy's Mate2012 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Freaking LOVED it!
Caraline fisher chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Is too lazy to log in but I just want to let you know that you rock the Terry/Max so much I just wrote a story about then just for you I will try to put it up tonight but the site has been very stupid for some reason. I'm gonna add you as a favorite author now that I've read most of your stuff. By the way the people reading my other fics hate you to diatracting me feel the love
maggs chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I applaud you with this story. It was really good. I mean who doesn't see the chemistry between max and terry(if you don't go the the eye doctor i think you need some glasses) I wish tey would've ended up together (Gosh i despise friggin Dana even if she is pretty) Anyway keep writing cause like you said and many others there are not enough max x terry fanfics and that makes me :( boo-hoo I mean if i can't see it on tv this is my last resort and it doesn't meet up to my needs. So if you can please tell other writers to write max x terry fanfics i'll love you forever
NsncyT chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Aww, c'mon write the day after at least! Loved this, thanks!
StDogbert chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Woohoo! Yet more Max and Terry goodness. I just love this stuff.
Calamithy chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Don't be sad it was excellent!

They are in character and even though nothing like this happened in the animated series (unfortunately :p), it feels real

Hope to see more of your works on this pairing and if you have left the fandom then, thank you for a pleasant memory!
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
agreed about the lack of T/M fanfics. But I loved this addition. Is there going to be a new part to this one? Maybe her finally seeing the batcave? Joining him on missions...or just going that one step further in their relationship. I wonder if they act lovey/dovey in school and how that might generate in Dana's attitude towards them.
sweetpeachytrina chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
oh that was perfect. so simple yet so hawt! loved it!
StormN624 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Sweet always glad to see another good TM fic
starlitwisher chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I liked it. Do you know where else I could find Terry/Max fanfiction aside from this site?
Chuck chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I couldn't agree with you more about there not being any good Bb fics out there lately... and to top it off, this is the only currently active site with any bb fanfiction on it that I know of... Oh well... Still, a good story, but then again, everything that I've read of your's is good... Keep up the good work.
graypheonix chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Heh, cute. Still, it's how you should act, before things get too hot and heavy. Neh. Continue to write, ja ne.
NeoNails chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
*Hides*

God, I'm useless. I haven't written for in forever, and I check my e-mail today and see that Kyoko's better than I am and hasn't given up on ff just yet.

Good for you.

Me... not so much.

I don't mean to, though! I think I've just lost my muse. Either that or she's in hiding. If she is, though, I'm gonna be pretty pissed, seeing as how it's a really sucky time for her to leave me in the dust. :\

But in any case, you've got a cute sequel on your hands. Definitely better than the crap that's in here. The only stuff that's in here are some really bad Mary Sues of various heroes/villainesses, and some nasty Terry/Bruce fics (EW! Never will I be that open-minded...).

Keep up the Terry/Max luv!