Reviews for Incantation
Dengar999 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
That was so beautiful, I love Yurine, she's my favorite character in Karas even though she's underrated... She needs to be more popular and there should more FanFiction stories and the company should continue the Karas series!

7/10 good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I loved it. This totally shows the relationship between Otoha and Yurine. They should have totally shown a scene with Otoha, crying in joy to have Yurine back. I loved it!
CanadianAries chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
ah how i miss the movie. best and wont be forgotten. wish i can own the dvds T_T i would kill to watch Karas again.
Rocketfist chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I wish there was a full drama/romance between those two...just got into the series because of Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

It's a good oneshot.
Cstan chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
You've done a good interpretation of Yurine's character whom we don't know a lot about. I like the thoughts you've given her and the feelings.

I really thought she would kiss him after she had been reborn but...

Keep up the good work!
skizzled-toufu chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
wahso pretty

you did a great job with this :3
vocaloidfan1001 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
wow

That was so deep.I love it!Keep on writing!
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
wow. i really love this story. i recently discovered the KARAS movies and i love them so so very much. good to see someone else like them enough to write a story about it. :)
Elizander chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I really liked it. Loyal to the story and still is orignal.
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
that was really good! U did an awesome job on this! So glad someone wrote a karas fic! )
lol chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
pretty _
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I loved it. There were moments where the description seemed on the edge of purple prose (I didn't like "ghosts of remembrance," but that could just be me), but then there were moments that were absolutely perfect, like the line about the mirror frosting over, and in general it was very poetic and metaphorical and just... perfect.

Please write more for this fandom. You have no idea how hard it is to find good KARAS fic.

Well, maybe you do.
Twilight-nightmare chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
dont know why but i always did love the incantation yurine says for Karas :P

nice piece of imagery and to me catches the somewhat different feelings and actions of the film. hopefully there'll be a muti chapter karas fic in the future.
Lacerta Caliginis chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I was wondering when a Karas fanfic was going to appear. It was very interesting to read and I hope to see more. _
dandelion-heart chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
wow this was beautifully written! only Karas fic I have read but it's really well done, I love all the imagery and how its perfectly intwined with the cannon story but it still has great originality. nice description and looks into the characters and their perspectives on their duties; best of all, I love the frame/time-work you placed the story in D

awesome job! db