Reviews for Choices
yonomori chapter 9 . 6/21
And I wanted you to continue it even if it's been years. I really admire this one. Hahah
yonomori chapter 9 . 6/21
That was so so so so nice. I chuckled many times because of your fic. I'm so glad that the three of them has a sensei who is really strong in many eternal ways. Thumbs up! I like it so much.
FairytailMage88741 chapter 9 . 6/8
Omg I LOVED this! Kakashi's life was so sad! I literally cried!
This is good...i'll be quiet so I can finish reading. :3
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2015
NAAAAW im crying
Guest chapter 9 . 6/11/2015
Ehm... Hi. I dont Know what to say! At First... I NEVER Review english fanfictions because i am from Germany and writing english is not so easy... But! I had to bc of you ff. i Cried! You fanfiction is really good written and kakashis past was just... Sad thanks for this fanfiction and sorry if you dont Understand what i am writing!0.0
neko chapter 9 . 3/15/2015
i just died from happiness
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
The best anime character...he experience the worst past, losing his father was bad and then he lost every one he cares, obito, rin and minato sensei.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
I actually love it really...im a huge fan of kakashi and this story actually made me cry a lot. thank god i found this story by the way
CHERRYBLOSSOM chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
MAKE MORE OF THIS PLZ!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
It is soooooooooooooooooo... good.
Eru chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
No sequel?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
OMG, I loved your story!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Ahh I totally agree his my fav char n been through so much but yah I did enjoy it n hope there's more to come if u decide to make more
Elise chapter 9 . 7/30/2014