Reviews for Holiday Tales
nysunsetangel chapter 15 . 12/25/2008
AWE only one more chapter. WOW I guess it almost been a year already. Really good chapter. ~miri
KazzahBlanca chapter 15 . 12/25/2008
lol i was actualli waiting for this today :).x
nizziie chapter 14 . 12/5/2008
bellechat chapter 14 . 12/4/2008
Write more! I'm getting anxious after this chapter. Poor Miley, she needs a hug.
unknown dun dun dunnnnn chapter 11 . 12/2/2008
idk a song for christmas but for the story u could have them both be under the mistle toe and then...
AstoriaRedfern chapter 14 . 12/2/2008
he was mean to her,poor Miley
TheRightWrongs chapter 14 . 12/2/2008
I can't wait for the christmas chapter, or the other holidays if that's what you celebrate! I love the struggle!
KazzahBlanca chapter 14 . 12/2/2008

i dnt like sad endings/.

TynzBoomPow chapter 14 . 12/2/2008

Oh no, what's happening to them ):
AprilRainer23 chapter 14 . 12/1/2008
aww c'mon Jake don't make her cry lol Go after her...crybaby hahaha j/p Just had to throw that in there lol Anyways, great chapter and its so weird cause I saw two people at school today wearing Cute Is What We Aim For shirts and I asked my sister about it and stuff cause I had heard of them before but I still don't know who they are lol but anyways I thought it was ironic that you picked a song from them. oh and your authors note made me laugh when you were like this chapter was really boring. Happy Thanksgiving! haha its like you had a huge mood swing right there lol You went from almost depressed sounding to excited and happy lol anyways Whats the next holiday? Is December 7th a holiday? Because its the anniversary of the bombing of Pearl Harbor. but I dunno if they made it a holiday. But then after that is Christmas and then New Years Eve Whoot Whoot lol Will that be the last chapter of this story? lol I'm asking a lot of questions aren't I? haha anyways update soon. And great chapter even if it was "boring" lol
jaymack33 chapter 14 . 12/1/2008
Wow, I actually thought Jake was going the right way for a change. Than the swerve. Looks like a lump of coal is going to be in his stocking come Christmas time.
bellechat chapter 13 . 11/8/2008
(Either way would have been momentous; first African-American Pres. or first female Vice Pres. I guess the world's not ready for women in that role yet.) :)

Interesting chapter. Can't wait till Thanksgiving! :)
TynzBoomPow chapter 13 . 11/7/2008
AprilRainer23 chapter 13 . 11/5/2008
Heck Yea! Obama rules! And I'm glad Miley and Jake were supporting him as well lol Although in real life, I'm thinking Miley was probably supporting McCain since her grandpa, I think was a Republican and he was a senator or something. I can't really remember the exact details lol But she might have been for Obama cause I think I heard her say something about a Obama Milkshake when she was at this one milkshake place lol Anyways enough about politics, great filler chapter and I can't wait to see how this turns out. Stupid McCann. Thats kind of funny because McCann/McCain lol they sound similar.
KazzahBlanca chapter 13 . 11/5/2008
these really are amazing!

i'm from England and it's still been mentioned by every teacher today,

this is real History!