Reviews for Reunion
wisegirl71301 chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
AliyahNCIS chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
aww...that was really good. i think you did a great job with the reunion, capturing the spirit of old comrades getting together. i liked Pete and Kathleen, glad that he got to see his granddaughter. love how you moved Jen and Gibbs relationship along. i was wishing the story wasn't quite over yet. i'd like to know about that night in his basement and how they decided to make things work. very well done. thanks for sharing!
lindainsweden chapter 11 . 4/23/2008
I've finally had time to read the last chapters of this wonderful story. Great job! So lovely and sweet. :)

TVLadybug chapter 11 . 4/6/2008
Sad, but I'm really glad that you included the funeral - I really wanted to see that image. Wonderful story!
TVLadybug chapter 10 . 4/6/2008
Great chapter... loved how she was lending him support, and that he was actually accepting it. Off to read the epilogue.
TVLadybug chapter 8 . 4/6/2008
Ooh, sunscreen with Jenny and Gibbs - that's quite a combination!
bookworm45 chapter 11 . 4/5/2008
Very nice job!
dare-denymecider chapter 11 . 3/31/2008
This was such a moving fic on so many levels but you made a particularly emotional story an enjoyable reading experience.

I have to admit that I thought perhaps the epilogue would have found Jenny pregnant at the graveside but then I have this disease that makes me continually want a happy ending with lots of babies, regardless of the level of cheesiness it would produce!

You ended it perfectly though - great job.

Em x
Aqua Mage chapter 11 . 3/30/2008
Nice fic, and a good ending, too.
Firewolfe chapter 11 . 3/30/2008
I have really enjoyed this piece and I hope there is a sequel to it. YOu brought the characters to life in a very real way and it is nice to see them handled with care and respect. Well done.

VerityFrancesB chapter 11 . 3/30/2008
oh my god, I love it, perfect!

gonnabemarine chapter 11 . 3/30/2008
i want more Jibbs! maybe a baby? or a marriage? or sumn! please write a sequal!
VerityFrancesB chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
*claps hands* yeay! I love it, it is so going on my favourite stories list! Superb!

robbie-kikka chapter 11 . 3/30/2008
fantastic story and last chapter!

i really loved each chapter so much

just so fantasticly written!

I love so much the way you write these characters can't stop telling you! perfect

I'll be waiting for the next one.. lol

thanks! :-)
robbie-kikka chapter 9 . 3/30/2008
no words to describe it!

simply perfect chapter all of it!