Reviews for Change the Past
GorgeousGinny20 chapter 1 . 6/8
Don't be so harsh on yourself...the story is exellent...Please write a squel...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Yes stupidest story. At least write complete sentences. And its Veritaserum. Among other mistakes.
LUNA'LUNA'LOVEGOOD chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
kariza2013 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Like it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
It was kinda hard to understand because you were missing a lot of words.
Crismebella chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was bad, really bad. The trouble is that you had too many things missing from your story, like punctuation, letters and words.

I suggest you reread your stories, slowly and out loud, before you post them.

You want to know the worst thing about your story was? I would have put in my favorites if it hadn't been so confusing and difficult to read. I really thought the story was interesting at first before I got lost in all the missing words.

If you ever decide to redo it and correct your mistakes let me know and I'll give reading it another try.
Booklover chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
The story's good but...hun you really need a beta, or at least bother to check over your work before posting!

Honestly sweetheart, your spelling and grammar is terrible!

Well other than that, this was a really good story! ;)
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This was pretty good but I wish I knew what happened.
Cplehg chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I'm sorry to criticize you but it's a constructive criticism so don't worry too much...

So far I have read two of our stories: Change the Past, and Save their Past and my Future. And so far, I have seen many grammatical errors and noticed that there are missing words. I really think that your plots are very good, but without good grammar I am afraid that people will not be that interested to read your stories anymore. Anyway, that is all I have to say and GOODBYE!
babysins chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
it was good but you missed out some word you should really write another chapter
wildwriterrr chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
no its actually not the worst story in the world, but you should write about what happens afterwards, yah know?
littlemiss185 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
love it
Luna Nera chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This isn't the worst story believe me i've read worst (saddly some of those are my own storieslol) it's a little rushed though:)
no need to know chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
most definitely not the worst! Probably one of the best actually!
PrettyFanGirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I saw a couple grammatical errors, but other than that, I loved it! I really think you should continue, or let someone else to continue for you. *hint hint* just kidding, unless you want me to? haha, anyway, loved it again, hopefully, we'll be seeing some updates soon!