Reviews for A Night to Remember
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Very good! You kept them both relatively in character, and I was glad to see good grammar! I would love to see more Genma&Shuzune fics.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I really enjoyed reading this; love Genma and Shizune. :D
Ms.Rossi chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Not usual a Genma fan, but I really loved this!

great story, would be awesome if you continued!
Brookivy chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Yes Knock her up that whould be hillarious.
Juliedoo chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I absolutely LOVED your story. I've always felt that there aren't enough Genma or Shizune fics on this sight, and I love this pairing anyway...they're so different personality wise but so perfect for eachother. Anyway, I just wanted to compliment you on how well you characterized them, and commend your perfect grammer (cuz that is soooo rare in fanfic). Oh, and darling, the love scene was steeeaaammmyyy! I would die of fangirl delight if you would take the time to write a multi-chapter story for these two. If not, that's okay; i've got this juicy little tidbit to munch on ;)

-Great Job, well wishes, and fond farewells,

bonecollecorgirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
i really liked this story and i want there to be more!

it's really hot and i really want more.
someone chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
great story, good diction and plot. plz write more
Lives-In-2D chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
No more! This was the perfect size, and the perfect...*ahem* know! _

A morning-after would be cute, but the ending was great! I was sso...*whispers* Horny! LOVE THIS FIC!
coolygirl5130 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
*wolf whistles* More!
ama chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
wow...great pairing! dirty story...very well written!

i love genma (almost as much as kakashi!) and i haven't run across this pairing very's one of my favorites!

please add on and email me if you do! .
drea chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I think you should write more I enjoyed it and it was well written
Lady of the lake 88 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
You actually didnt stuff up like most people when righting a lemon.

The thing about most people is that they focus to much on the physical side, mean while you did the emotional side as well.

Good job.
insomniac22 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
i think you should write some more mate i personlly love this paring you should work on length though
archiemouse chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
"Should there be more?" hell yeah, there should be more! i loved it. please make more.
Jiraiya's mistress chapter 1 . 7/18/2008