Reviews for A Case of Nerves
Leslie101 chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Hi! My name is Leslie Sandra McGuire, yes I know my last name is common. And I love your stories so much Emily McDonald. #Jessliefluff is my favorite. Please do more and I am glad to read your stories and please make one story that Leslie did not die and full of fluff just like this one but a one shot. That's just a suggestion "Emily". Thanks. Keep it up. Leslie 101
Dark Phantom 96 chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
:) Aw, I love these cute one-shots! :)
rosesallhavetheirthorns chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
that was so cuteee! by far one of the best LDD fics on here! I love it!
Shelby chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
OOH This story is do CUTE! I love it! I really think you should continue it! Its absoloutley ADORABLE!

Shelby
Kinger1429 chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
So I've come to terms with the fact that I'm on the late boat of things, when it comes to the stories of Bridge To Terabithia, with minor exceptions. BUT, this story, is...

Twilight (A book I praise for SUPER high character skills) with a more, 'excessively detailed' version of scenes, would be probably my most accurate way to describe this piece/story/3 shot/call it what you want.

May the words that spill from you mind be with you,

Kinger
The Winds of Chaos chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
yay! Please write the next chapter-come on, quit ur slaking,get 2 writing PLEASE!
justme123 chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
I love you! Amazing, absolutely amazing! Though, despite your brilliance, the "best birthday present ever" line in chapter 2 was a little cheesy. Well, whatever. I still think you rock!
walklittlegirl chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
i love it! plz make a new chapter 4 thiz story
Nymphadora chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
Oh! This is such a wonderful story! Please finish it!
Leonepnt chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Emily,

I don't know why I would mind you being romantic :)

As a matter of fact, you're doing other excellent work.

I have a suggestion: why don't you write more romantic stories? You're talented to do so, this story is a clear proof of that. Besides, if you write another story like this, I'll surely enjoy it :)
QuirkyChameleon chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
oh beautiful. i love romance stories, and as a fellow author i will say you have great potenial. romance is a void ive never been able to reach myself and i commend you on reaching it.
MadTom chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Cute, sweet and fluffy, just the way I like 'em!
the-one-and-only-joker chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
man this is good! post more!
G-Matt chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Whoa, that was great! Looking forward to the next chapter!
the-one-and-only-joker chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
i love this it is so good!