Reviews for Trying to save my soul tonight
CorbynPool chapter 12 . 12/20/2013
Great story. Love all of background you put in it and the prophesy.
CorbynPool chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
I love George, he is hilarious. I am totally fascinated how you came up with all of this background info, very cool. You go on to talk about how the 'second son' could turn out to be evil and how John might have to kill him one day. Naturally I think you are talking about Sam, but then you said Dean and it got a whole lot more exciting. :) I saw how you mentioned how the demon was afraid of Sam because she knew the prophesy. How does "transference and transference revisited" tie into this story?
Nadamalki chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
"I know it's my burden, mine alone. Those bastards broke me, and I have to somehow find the strength to pull myself together again, fix what they shattered, something Sammy must never know."
One of the best words I've read in Supernatural fanfiction, if not in all of Supernatural episodes... Truly describes Dean throughout the seasons after he was brought back.

I do love me some Dean angst, I've read many fanfictions that revolve around that, but they either went overboard or was just too bland. Yours was just the right amount, and it was almost tangible. His mood after waking up from the coma was so real, was so perfect, so raw. You presented him better than the actual TV series! There's something you just ripped out of the Dean we know, I don't know what it is!

You're an amazing writer, thank you for sharing your talent with us.
issa chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
Beautiful. My English is not good enough to give the review this story really deserves. It is far more better that original plot:-) so emotional, so dark lighted only by a faint flame of hope
issa chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
addicted2ackles chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
awww poor dean i just wanna jump in
addicted2ackles chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
blah im tired, but i dont think i can stop reading...see what yave gone
Zinfer chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
O_O oh my gosh
Zinfer chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
I love outsider POVs in fanfics XD perhaps my fav kind _
Port-of-Seas chapter 12 . 5/14/2009
*sniffs* Such a beautiful whump. It really made me smile. Even when Dean was joking and laughing, he was still lonely and suffering inside. He really is 'too precious for this world'! Wonderful fic. Just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

In response to your question, I'm actually a Texan. I work the closing shifts at a fabric store, though.
Port-of-Seas chapter 11 . 5/14/2009
*swoons* So wonderful... and darned if I don't have to go to work right as I'm about to get to the last chapter!
Port-of-Seas chapter 10 . 5/14/2009
Ooh! I could just squee. Magnificent as always, and extra wonderful what with Dean's belief that this is a hallucination. Are we gonna have big helpings of crazy, paranoid Dean now?
Port-of-Seas chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
Yay! Sam's finally getting a little action on the saving-his-brother front!

Heh. Now I feel obligated to say something humorous so you'll laugh out loud in your office... Um... Sugared Impala-Pie!
Port-of-Seas chapter 8 . 5/14/2009
*shivers* 'Hoo! That was an unnerving one.
Port-of-Seas chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Phew! *wipes forehead* That was an exhausting one. But oh so good!