Reviews for Internal Affairs
Nadja Lee chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
Booker and Angel in one story; what could be better? A great story and I hope to see many more Booker stories.
Sara chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
M.. Cordelia would never call herself an assistant, no less one of Angel's.
SilverStorm06 chapter 12 . 5/21/2009
I thought it was a good story, but it seems like more of an introductory story. Like it's just the beginning of a long series.
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 1/20/2009
Oh, boy. Wow. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 1/7/2009
Funny thing: I can see Cordy and Booker together. They kinda got the vibe goin'. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
Oh, Book. Here man, let me run it down for you: Scourge of Europe, fed on the wrong gypsy, got cursed, wandered aimlessly for about two hundred years, met and fell in love with a Slayer, lost soul to the Slayer, eventually got recursed, tried to rekindle relationship, ultimately failed, and ran to LA. And there you have your explanation in a nutshell. Sorry. Couldn't resist. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
Oh, shoot! Hah! Take that Book! That's what happens when you go off half-cocked. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
Oh, poor Dennis. Great chap. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
Great job. Keep it up, Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 9/17/2008
Ha ha. Angel's not invited. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
workingirl72 chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
looks very very interesting... this crossover sounds god... two handsome boys working together...

dont delay¬°
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
Wow. Great job. I love it. I can't wait to see what happens when Booker and co. finds out that Angel's a vampire. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
Great job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.