Reviews for The Book
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 1/30
Eff my life. With this Teddy/Victoire obsession comes fresh grief for Remus and Tonks, no lie ;_;
Your way with words. I envy it. Goodness gracious!
Anne Gable chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I cried. You were reccomended to me for your Teddy/Victoire stories, I became excited when I saw that you knew BBC Robin Hood, and I'm astounded with Remus and Tonks. These stories may be short, but they're incredible. Thank you for sharing your talents with us!

Anne
Courtney Confunded chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I can't... Words aren't coming... I don't even know what to say to describe these things I am feeling. Honestly, I don't think there are any words out there that can realy describe the beauty of this story. I just... I am so glad I found this, and I am still just speechless. It was so lovely and sad, and it was everything all at once.
unique.normality chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This is perfect. Sad but... just nice. Simple and not a big part of their life but the best part, the small little section of happiness that didn't get to expand.
EmilyMarie15 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Oh my gosh, I think I might cry. It was so sweet.

EM
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
First off, excellent summary, I must say. Remus Lupin and scrapbook in the same sentence definitely caught my eye. ;) This was very sweet. I don't have the patience for scrapbooking myself, but it seems like a nice idea to do together. Very lovely.
kcbalfour chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
OMG! so sweet. i was crying at the end...
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Simply fantastic.
pet-munchkin chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Oh, how I loved this! It was incredibly beautiful and incredibly sad at the same time. Such a good idea you came up with here, the photographs you illustrated were so lovely and sweet and you had an eye for details which I loved. The last four sentences, how else could it be, nearly made me cry... But it was beautiful all the while. -sigh-

Cheers, Jord
caralily chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
This fic started out so happy, but the last four sentences made me cry. That's some good writing.
Savior of the Truth chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
that is wonderful! So sad, and and I'm quite speechless.

You're a wonderful writer! )
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
This is desperately sad, yet wonderful - I just wish with every fibre of my being that Harry's mom and dad had made one for him too!