Reviews for The Book
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Eff my life. With this Teddy/Victoire obsession comes fresh grief for Remus and Tonks, no lie ;_;
Your way with words. I envy it. Goodness gracious!
Anne Gable chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I cried. You were reccomended to me for your Teddy/Victoire stories, I became excited when I saw that you knew BBC Robin Hood, and I'm astounded with Remus and Tonks. These stories may be short, but they're incredible. Thank you for sharing your talents with us!

~Anne
Courtney Confunded chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I can't... Words aren't coming... I don't even know what to say to describe these things I am feeling. Honestly, I don't think there are any words out there that can realy describe the beauty of this story. I just... I am so glad I found this, and I am still just speechless. It was so lovely and sad, and it was everything all at once.
unique.normality chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This is perfect. Sad but... just nice. Simple and not a big part of their life but the best part, the small little section of happiness that didn't get to expand.
EmilyMarie15 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Oh my gosh, I think I might cry. It was so sweet.

~EM~
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
First off, excellent summary, I must say. Remus Lupin and scrapbook in the same sentence definitely caught my eye. ;) This was very sweet. I don't have the patience for scrapbooking myself, but it seems like a nice idea to do together. Very lovely.
kcbalfour chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
OMG! so sweet. i was crying at the end...
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Simply fantastic.
pet-munchkin chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Oh, how I loved this! It was incredibly beautiful and incredibly sad at the same time. Such a good idea you came up with here, the photographs you illustrated were so lovely and sweet and you had an eye for details which I loved. The last four sentences, how else could it be, nearly made me cry... But it was beautiful all the while. -sigh-

Cheers, Jord
caralily chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
This fic started out so happy, but the last four sentences made me cry. That's some good writing.
mitdemadlerimherzen chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
that is wonderful! So sad, and and I'm quite speechless.

You're a wonderful writer! )
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
This is desperately sad, yet wonderful - I just wish with every fibre of my being that Harry's mom and dad had made one for him too!