Reviews for Upside of Sickness
Lewis chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
I never knew Gaara was so comical! ;)
HarumiSakuraTheCutestAndLovelyNinja chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
OMK! THIS FANFIC IS SO BEAUTIFUL IS THERE PART/CHAPTER 2?! PLEASE MAKE MORE ITS SO VERY AMAZING AND COOL! PLEASE MAKE MORE!
33333333333
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I think I'm just going to read all your stories until I fall asleep. Although, they're not really helping to do so. Lol Great story!
Atemumberry chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Oh goodness!I Love ShikaTema more because of this story. You're such a wonderful-talented writer. The wit is enough to tickle my brain.
Sanako Erizawa chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Oh my fucking God ! I just couldn't hold my laughter ! Your story was HILARIOUS !
I love you, I love you, I love you.
YOU just made my day.
YOU have no ideea how much I like your fanfic.
YOU are an awesome writer. The best EVER.
Love ya (: !
Imperial Mutt chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is old, I know, but I've reread it many a time, before and after I had even created an account, and I still love it. I was a rather silent fan of your work, until now Please do continue to write, love.
Twi-Smile chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I like this one too!
ishileis chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
nice _
Kimiz chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I just find the scene with her brothers freaking hilarious. The whole "Yes! No! I mean, yes! I mean, no" sort of thing had me laughing out loud. Even my parents asked me what the hell I was reading that made me laugh so much. It was really fun.
Troublesome Shikamaru Fan chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Oh, that was fun! :D Very, funny...and wow, Gaara at the end. *dies* Well done!
Oonigiri chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Hellooo!

You lovely history was so good! Very cute and sweet.

Great(:
Shinichi06 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I loved this one. Put a smile on my face, it did.
SherlockFan52007 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This is one of my most favourite stories ever! you should continue somehow.
Snowysong chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
One of the best... starts out slow... but then get's really good at the end -a good one, like always.
What I wrote chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I rather like this one as well xD
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »