Reviews for Upside of Sickness
HarumiSakuraTheCutestAndLovelyNinja chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
OMK! THIS FANFIC IS SO BEAUTIFUL IS THERE PART/CHAPTER 2?! PLEASE MAKE MORE ITS SO VERY AMAZING AND COOL! PLEASE MAKE MORE!
33333333333
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I think I'm just going to read all your stories until I fall asleep. Although, they're not really helping to do so. Lol Great story!
Atemumberry chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Oh goodness!I Love ShikaTema more because of this story. You're such a wonderful-talented writer. The wit is enough to tickle my brain.
Sanako Erizawa chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Oh my fucking God ! I just couldn't hold my laughter ! Your story was HILARIOUS !
I love you, I love you, I love you.
YOU just made my day.
YOU have no ideea how much I like your fanfic.
YOU are an awesome writer. The best EVER.
Love ya (: !
Imperial Mutt chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is old, I know, but I've reread it many a time, before and after I had even created an account, and I still love it. I was a rather silent fan of your work, until now Please do continue to write, love.
Twi-Smile chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I like this one too!
ishileis chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
nice _
Kimiz chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I just find the scene with her brothers freaking hilarious. The whole "Yes! No! I mean, yes! I mean, no" sort of thing had me laughing out loud. Even my parents asked me what the hell I was reading that made me laugh so much. It was really fun.
Troublesome Shikamaru Fan chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Oh, that was fun! :D Very, funny...and wow, Gaara at the end. *dies* Well done!
Oonigiri chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Hellooo!

You lovely history was so good! Very cute and sweet.

Great(:
Shinichi06 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I loved this one. Put a smile on my face, it did.
SherlockFan52007 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This is one of my most favourite stories ever! you should continue somehow.
Snowysong chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
One of the best... starts out slow... but then get's really good at the end -a good one, like always.
What I wrote chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I rather like this one as well xD
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Shikamaru’s eyes slid over to the source. Gaara was doubled over in laughter. “I knew this would be funny.”

Shikamaru’s eyebrows drew together. “Say what?”

Kankurou scowled. “Funny?”

Temari pouted. “This is annoying, not funny.”

Gaara straightened, the smile still pressed on his lips. “Sending you over to check on a sick Temari. I knew Kankurou’s prank would have her acting loopy, and thought the result would be worthwhile.”

Shikamaru’s eye began to twitch.

Kankurou looked aghast. “You sent this pervert to our delusional sister’s house?”

Temari pressed her lips together. “Why wasn’t I born an only child?”

Gaara smirked. “I just knew you had a thing for my sister, Nara.”

“I…” ‘Do not’ would be a lie. ‘Do too’ would cause lots of problems. “Troublesome.”

Aww, Shikatema fluff! I loved the Gaara and Kankuro parts too, soo funny. lol. Amazing story!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »