Reviews for Always Thinking of You
Hazy-chan chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
ohhhhhhh nice. i kind of liked the fact that sho wasn't in the story but i was missing ren's father and maybe his mother, but i think you did a good job on putting a new spin on the original story
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
I found the writing to be a little childish and OOC. I know that they didn't exactly go through the same situations as canon and they're slightly different people but I highly doubt that Ren would be that mushy in the beginning. I'm also wondering why Kyoko had the grudge-Kyoko apparition things if she'd never been hurt by Sho.

I found a lot of grammatical errors but the biggest problem I find that you have is that your verbs don't agree with each other; the tenses are all over the place. Depending on the sentence, most of your verbs should be in the past tense. Here's some mistakes from this chapter (I put the original sentence first and followed it with the corrected version):

I wanted to see what kind of man you would grown I wanted to see what kind of man you would grow into

questions needed to be answer questions needed to be answered

through the frightening crowd through the frightened crowd

Gunshot after one another filled the air The sound of gunshots, one after another, filled the air

but he hopes that she will not but he hoped that she would not
DreamIdol chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
hmm that was quite refreshing. Great job I enjoyed reading your fan fic hope I'd be able to read more of your great work.
Devilishduck chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Yay for a happy ending!
Ashlyn Darke chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
I loved it! I absolutely loved it! I don't think it qualifies as M material, but it's great.
my name is paper YAH chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
well, it is a frustrating ending. but anything later would just be too long. so its fine, i guess...
kyoko minion chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
Awesome!

It's about time Kuon's uncle got what was coming to him.

And I think the romance between Ren and Kyoko is going to get even more heated when that girl who likes Ren comes back.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
It's kind of sad how they don't know the other's there. The fic's got promise.
my name is paper YAH chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
well this is quite the story! will they find out who each other is? and really? what made kyoko finally say enough was enough and pretend to kill herself?
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Oh! I hope Ren finds out it IS her!
LMSbibliophile chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
please update asap!
Fate Lowe chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Great chapter. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what happens it Kyoto!
Lunae Ariae chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
what'll happen what'll happen? cant wait until you put up chappie 3!
Lilith13Genesis chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Hey? Like the story line so far, but can I mention something? Kyoko's fake name is not possible. Japanese people do not have names that ends with a consonant, like Mogam, which ends with 'm'.

Even when they pronounce english word ended with consonant like for example 'ghost' they pronounce it more to 'gosato'.

Having a last name like Mogam would definitely straight away clued people in that it is not a real name. Especially if you are talking about someone as smart as Ren. He would in that very moment knows something is not right and I think that would throw a wrench into your story line.

So if you could change or scramble Kyoko's name into something more believable that would probably be better.

Anyhows... keep up the good work.

Catcha l8r!
purropolisprincess chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
i like it! but they do find out right? and is there going to be more to make it rated M?