Reviews for toy soldiers 2867
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
Wow, with only five chapters, you've already excelled at extending the plot to such an incredible level. I'm starting to like Lt. Olsen; he has a way with words. Anyways, I hope that you update this fic; it sounds like it's getting quite interesting. Of course, as my old middle school dean used to say, "The choice is yours." Job well done mate!
Dead Man Writing Is Dead chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
dang it, forgot to review the actual chapter XD. It was interesting, but more of a reflection then plot progression/ but still fairly good.
Dead Man Writing Is Dead chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
You know what I find interesting about this fic? if you changed some of the names, and tweaked the details, you could probably publish this as your own work. Not many other fanfics have that, but theres so much interesting outside elements, it almost reminds me of those OOC pairing fests of a fanfiction, which really only take then names of the characters, only this one actually has a better plot. (note, that was not an insult.)
Dead Man Writing Is Dead chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
hahahh, 1337. So, did you just delete the chapters, or is there actually differences?
Dead Man Writing Is Dead chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
So...what happens next ;)?
Dead Man Writing Is Dead chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
well I have to leave for school so I'll read the rest when I come back. I want ot know what happens next, but its confusing at points. It might be a mixture of speed reading/words I dont know/ not reading the first fiction/ speed reading. Anyway, I'll finsih another time. Update soon.
Dead Man Writing Is Dead chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
well, I a mabout halfway through this fic, and my biggest complaint is that 'gilt' is spelt G.U.I.L.T. yeah. Anyway, its intersting, but fairly confusing. Mostly words like and the way its playing out. But, it has a lot of potnetial, since you normally don't see an alien harry potter fic. :). Also, are you southern? you see mto have alot of southern based characters in your fics. X).
xJig of Deathx chapter 12 . 5/31/2008
this story rocks keepit up please