Reviews for A love in the past time
Satos45 chapter 11 . 7/1
Nice story heart warming.
LindsayTheNinjaDragon chapter 2 . 6/24
erm, not trying to be nasty or rude or anything but the shodaime hokages name was Hashirama. and the nidaime hokages name was Tobirama...
Read it... didn't like it
Anime Princess chapter 11 . 4/5
Ah, I was hoping that we'd get to see is Naruto would bond and love Neji! Perhaps, passing along a new bloodline with his Pheonix given gifts? That and along with the Uzumaki longevity, you could have a whole new Clan of long lived, fast healing, Fuuinjustu using, ClanX10!
hinata1710 chapter 10 . 2/11
necklace is the right word for what Tsunade gave Naruto, not collar, which is the thing you put on your pet or a slave!
hinata1710 chapter 2 . 2/11
Shodaime's name is Senju Hashirama and Nidaime's is Senju Tobirama
RoseeAnn chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
Finally the extraction. I was thinking that Naruto wouldn't let Kyuubi to be extracted though.
I see that Mokuba's name has change into Hashirama. Doesn't matter, I can still follow it.
Good chapter, Author-san.
yuko chapter 11 . 8/20/2015
i very like this story
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
It was a Nice story!
But the story did not flow smoothly. There are a lot of parts in the story where you can improve.
Still in the end it was a good story.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
Great story!
Couldn'tCareLess chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
The Shodaime's name is Hashirama and the Nidaime's name is Tobirama. Now you don't have to use fake names. Great story
mirian chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
me gusto mucho puedes hacer una secuela
Dark Celestial Empress chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
*tears* love it
Psycho Nocturnal chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Aww, I was hoping of more ShodaimexFem!Naru, but I still love this story 3
It's cute, funny and sweet at the same time 3
SexiiFoxii chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
I cried soo much in the last chapter I'm literally crying a river T.T but it's a nice story none of the less need more stories like this