Reviews for A love in the past time
Helzingsg1rl chapter 11 . 7/30
Love the story and a perfect ending will there be any more chapters or continue on another story where you left off.
Dango rulez chapter 4 . 7/4
I knew i was Delicios i mean even UCHIHA like me ( Dango is itachis favourite food to ...) Ha take that RAMEN !
Your English/grammar is non-existent.. Basically, I mentally challenged.
Satos45 chapter 11 . 7/1/2016
Nice story heart warming.
LindsayTheNinjaDragon chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
erm, not trying to be nasty or rude or anything but the shodaime hokages name was Hashirama. and the nidaime hokages name was Tobirama...
Guest chapter 11 . 5/3/2016
Read it... didn't like it
Anime Princess chapter 11 . 4/5/2016
Ah, I was hoping that we'd get to see is Naruto would bond and love Neji! Perhaps, passing along a new bloodline with his Pheonix given gifts? That and along with the Uzumaki longevity, you could have a whole new Clan of long lived, fast healing, Fuuinjustu using, ClanX10!
hinata1710 chapter 10 . 2/11/2016
necklace is the right word for what Tsunade gave Naruto, not collar, which is the thing you put on your pet or a slave!
hinata1710 chapter 2 . 2/11/2016
Shodaime's name is Senju Hashirama and Nidaime's is Senju Tobirama
RoseeAnn chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
Finally the extraction. I was thinking that Naruto wouldn't let Kyuubi to be extracted though.
I see that Mokuba's name has change into Hashirama. Doesn't matter, I can still follow it.
Good chapter, Author-san.
yuko chapter 11 . 8/20/2015
i very like this story
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
It was a Nice story!
But the story did not flow smoothly. There are a lot of parts in the story where you can improve.
Still in the end it was a good story.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
Great story!
Couldn'tCareLess chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
The Shodaime's name is Hashirama and the Nidaime's name is Tobirama. Now you don't have to use fake names. Great story
mirian chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
me gusto mucho puedes hacer una secuela