Reviews for A love in the past time
RoseeAnn chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
Finally the extraction. I was thinking that Naruto wouldn't let Kyuubi to be extracted though.
I see that Mokuba's name has change into Hashirama. Doesn't matter, I can still follow it.
Good chapter, Author-san.
yuko chapter 11 . 8/20/2015
i very like this story
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
It was a Nice story!
But the story did not flow smoothly. There are a lot of parts in the story where you can improve.
Still in the end it was a good story.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
Great story!
Couldn'tCareLess chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
The Shodaime's name is Hashirama and the Nidaime's name is Tobirama. Now you don't have to use fake names. Great story
mirian chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
me gusto mucho puedes hacer una secuela
Dark Celestial Empress chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
*tears* love it
Psycho Nocturnal chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Aww, I was hoping of more ShodaimexFem!Naru, but I still love this story 3
It's cute, funny and sweet at the same time 3
SexiiFoxii chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
I cried soo much in the last chapter I'm literally crying a river T.T but it's a nice story none of the less need more stories like this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
jestli se tohle někomu líbilo, musel mít sakra špatný vkus...
Uzumaki Neko chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
This story touched my heart in so many ways. On moment I would be laughing, then mad, then really happy, and then break down crying... I love this story. -
hells inferno 32 chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
You are an amazing writer this piece was just beautiful. It touches your soul and shows nothings impossible. An not even death can end bonds. That friendship and love are eternal. I just want to say thanks for giving me inspiration. Goodbye and thank you word of advice never stop writing for like naruto you have the greatest power the power to touch and change hearts well goodnight and goodbye from inferno.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
Can you please continue the story! I mean instead of following naruto follow her children
Dmg chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
You should totally do a sequel about their reincarnation or something like that. But I really wanted to know what would happen if she stayed in the past. But it was still awesome. Probably one of the best time travel fics I've ever read
Guest chapter 11 . 11/6/2013