Reviews for A love in the past time
Great story!
Couldn'tCareLess chapter 2 . 5/27
The Shodaime's name is Hashirama and the Nidaime's name is Tobirama. Now you don't have to use fake names. Great story
mirian chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
me gusto mucho puedes hacer una secuela
Dark Celestial Empress chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
*tears* love it
Psycho Nocturnal chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Aww, I was hoping of more ShodaimexFem!Naru, but I still love this story 3
It's cute, funny and sweet at the same time 3
SexiiFoxii chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
I cried soo much in the last chapter I'm literally crying a river T.T but it's a nice story none of the less need more stories like this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
jestli se tohle někomu líbilo, musel mít sakra špatný vkus...
Uzumaki Neko chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
This story touched my heart in so many ways. On moment I would be laughing, then mad, then really happy, and then break down crying... I love this story. -
hells inferno 32 chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
You are an amazing writer this piece was just beautiful. It touches your soul and shows nothings impossible. An not even death can end bonds. That friendship and love are eternal. I just want to say thanks for giving me inspiration. Goodbye and thank you word of advice never stop writing for like naruto you have the greatest power the power to touch and change hearts well goodnight and goodbye from inferno.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
Can you please continue the story! I mean instead of following naruto follow her children
Dmg chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
You should totally do a sequel about their reincarnation or something like that. But I really wanted to know what would happen if she stayed in the past. But it was still awesome. Probably one of the best time travel fics I've ever read
Guest chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
MOST TOUCHING STORY I HAVE EVER READ
LOVE THIS STORY!
Squish The Squirrel Fish chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Were you watching Fullmetal Alchemist when you wrote this?

""But, you have to admit it was a good experience. We are ninjas, we're trained to kill, but last night we didn't see death, but life coming to this world," Naruto said smiling happily. In Mokuba's opinion, it was one of the brightest smiles he had ever seen. "Mothers are amazing. They can do what ninja can't do even in a million years.

"Yeah, I agree," said Mokuba."
Narsha chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Feels weird to read the names you gave to the Hokages now that we know they are Hashirama and Tobimaru...
Oozora Cielo chapter 9 . 4/20/2013