Reviews for The Six Degrees of Engagement
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
Aw OmgOmgOmg! Update soon!
NormalIsTheWatchword chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
that was a great ending to a fantastic story. Ted's dialouge was a little OOC, but definetly good for a pre-father-in-law. The end sentence was really cute, and a perfect amount of description.

-MWTKL
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
I can't wait for more!
NormalIsTheWatchword chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
good chapter. I would've prefered to see a major character though, instead of your own. And good name choice for Tonks' little sister. A lot of authors make up ridiculous ones, that could never fit into the book. Keep it up.

-mwtkl
Halan Lore chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
-yelps- I have scary visions of that meeting.
StarScarlet76 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This is so good
Mizukey chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
Wow! This story is really sweet. I can't wait till the next update!
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
How the heck does Dumbledore find out these things? Oh well! I can't wait for more!
Halan Lore chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
Dumbledore is creepy, jeez, I thought this was really good, and Dumbledore was typical Dumbledore.
Halan Lore chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
this is really good I can't wait for more.
Kattykat23 chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
All i gotta say is that is really good and kinda weird which by the way I like weird J'adore weird (sorry would have finished that in french but i am only taking french 1 right now and we just finished food {curse french for being before lunch 2 days a week} and places and the next chpt is family)

ANYWAY

keep up the Excellent work
A-Hard-Days-Night chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
Honestly, I did not like this chapter at all. Your first chapter was very good, well written, and original. This one was filled with grammatical errors and did not compare to the first. To me, it seems as though your maturatly level decreased a few notches. I suggest reading over it again with an overly critical eye and perhaps see what your readers are seeing.

As said earlier, I liked the first chapter. I just had higher expectations going into number two.

Don't take this as a flame. It's constructive crit; take it or leave it.
NormalIsTheWatchword chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
wow.I really like this fic. I was just wondering the other day about Tonks and Remus's pre-engagement time. Keep writing. I'll add this 2 my story alerts.
JuineV chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I LOVE this idea. Molly was a great place to start - can't wait to see who else is in the other chapters.
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Good story idea, I think the edits are going to make this all the more, intresting to read. as in good intresting.